Relegation Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Everton versus United in a relegation fight. Only in the PL

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I genuinely thought this could happen two season ago with Ole at the wheel but we’re finally here.

Nero

The pathetic thing is you'll get replies in here thinking we actually are in danger of it.

mu4c_20le

Only way to get the parasite owners out of the club is threatening to tank the club value.

Jericho

The pathetic thing is you'll get replies in here thinking we actually are in danger of it.
It’s unlikely. But right now we’re playing like a relegation team. Who can we beat playing like this?

el3mel

People might take it as a joke but if Ronaldo ends up leaving and we sign no one, we'll struggle to finish top 10.

Long Time Red

Ten Hag has shown he's ridiculously naive waiting all summer for Frenkie De Jong, buying Martinez and playing a small lineup against Brentford.

If he doesn't recognise it and change we are in big trouble.

LawmanMan

Since we stabbed Sir Alex in the back and sacked his hand-picked successor within the space of a year it has been nothing but a downhill spiral.

RedDevil@84

Like a good relegation team, let's try to put 10 men behind the ball next week

el3mel

We're shit, and we're still way too good to go down. This disaster of a team finished 6th last season.
That's the neat part, the current squad is far worse than last season, which was on its own total shit.

Maik2022

When ETH said they were second two years ago, i always thought about Schalke, they were second and did went down 2 years later.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
And then when we get relegated to the Championship there’ll be another relegation thread next year.

Gordon S

Wish we could laugh at threads like this but we are indeed playing even worse than last year. We make mistakes that would embarass amateur teams Not sure what would suddenly change to make us look like a decent team again?

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I'm starting to believe that the best thing that could happen to us is relegation. Maybe that would make the Glazers sell.

RedDevil@84

That's the neat part, the current squad is far worse than last season, which was on its own total shit.
We knew how shit the players were last year. We didn't upgrade. And we didn't even buy any players of note. Hardly surprising we are shittier now.
Coming to the caf, the number of posters who ride this top red horse and keep saying all our players are fine and just need some coaching makes it all the more frustrating

flappyjay

Ten Hag has shown he's ridiculously naive waiting all summer for Frenkie De Jong, buying Martinez and playing a small lineup against Brentford.

If he doesn't recognise it and change we are in big trouble.
Very naive, he is starting remind of Frank de Boer at Palace

Ranie

This squad could well be in a relegation battle this season. In fact we’re not better than anyone at this stage. Championship or League 1 level performance at best the last few games. So sorry but this club is finished I think.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
We won't go down, obviously.

I hope we do though.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It’s gonna be zero points from the first three after next week and then we have to play in this kit against Southampton so that’s another thrashing.

Rauður Djöfull

I'll take relegation if it guarantees Glazers out and away from the club, doomed to fail while they are there

Blood Mage

I doubt we'll be relegated when we play in the same division as Everton, Forest and Leeds but who the feck knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.