Reminder: Jose managed to turn Chelsea fans against Hazard

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
This window Pogbas transfer to Barcelona should have been getting close to completion, Replaced by Willian and Perisic.

Suedesi

POGBA:

"It was very important, for us a big test, Tottenham needed points as well. We carry on with our winning, the team performance was the key of the game and we done it. We’re really proud.

"It’s a great ball, but we’ve been training on this. We knew that was the weakness of Tottenham. We needed to attack on the opposite side, that’s what we did and we scored a goal. We knew it would be very difficult, we knew we could hurt them on the counter."

"He makes a great run, he helped me for the pass, I tried to give him the perfect pass."

"I love playing big matches and against the best players. That’s where we improve and progress. It was a big one for us. Everyone played well."

"We all enjoy playing football, playing together and that’s what we did today."

"I’m enjoying playing football. It was really difficult with the tactics we used to play. I like to play more attacking. Defending is not my best attribute."

"The manager told me to get in the box, get goals. My best example is Frank Lampard, he’s the one who makes those runs."

"The season is still on, we want to get back to the top where we belong."

"That’s what we want, that’s why we play, we need to keep it up, we won today and got three points."
Just shows how weird Mourinho had become when he coached Lampard and unleashed him in an advanced midfield role to ghost into the box yet he just wanted Pogba to be tactically disciplined.