Reminder: Jose managed to turn Chelsea fans against Hazard

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Jose isn't good at getting the players to do what he wants, isn't good at creating a system, isn't good at man management. Someone else could get more out of Pogba, of that I'm sure. I'm fully in the Jose out camp. BUT Jose isn't the one causing a lot of his issues. Ok, Jose being better would mean Pogba gets more assists, but he only has himself to blame for a lot of what he does wrong and much of it seems to come down to either lack of will or lack of concentration. He may not want to perform to his best for Jose but he should for everyone else, so that's why I want Pogba to buck his ideas up.
To be clear, I'm in the keep Pogba and get more out of him, feck Jose off camp.

prateik

Reminder: Hazard was terrible and stopped playing for the club. Even if he had a problem with Jose, there is no excuse to not try while on the pitch.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Reminder: Hazard was terrible and stopped playing for the club. Even if he had a problem with Jose, there is no excuse to not try while on the pitch.
He had a recurring hip injury that season. And even if that was true about Hazard and is true about Pogba why does it seem Mourinho is the only manager that has World Class players "not try"?

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Reminder: Pogba has acted like an unprofessional dickhead on and off the pitch most of the season. From snide, ambiguous comments to shameful effort on the pitch.

And don’t even compare him to Hazard, who had been the best player in the league the previous season. While it was obvious he was downing tools, it was equally obvious he was a talent too good to give up on. Pogba has shown no such form or anything close to it.

Both can get f*cked and their apologists are as bad as one another. They’ve been a disgrace to the club all season and both should be shown the door.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Reminder: thinking Pogba has been poor/not good enough due to watching him play every week for us is a valid argument.
I get people don't like Mourinho, but to think posters not liking a player who literally looks like he can't be arsed is only down to him is nonsensical.

prateik

It's not just Pogba on the pitch.. His agent was offering him to clubs (including City) in Jan. He started the nonsense again after the WC/during pre-season..

People accuse Jose of trying to get the sack.. What Pogba is doing to get his move is far worse..

I don't care. He and his fecking agent can feck off. I have had enough.

Jib

They don't like the club but him. It's crazy

TheThingThatShouldNotBe

Supports
Chelsea
One idiot with a sign hardly equates to “Chelsea fans”. Sure there would have been a few that may have wanted Hazard gone but it was a definite minority.

He had a recurring hip injury that season. And even if that was true about Hazard and is true about Pogba why does it seem Mourinho is the only manager that has World Class players "not try"?
Indeed, Hazard had a bad hip all season, he was out for over a month after Jose left to try and recover. They also seemed fine with each other on Jose’s return to the Bridge, surely the most evil man in football would hold some grudge if Hazard had “downed tools”? Too many equate performances/results with effort, it’s not that simple.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Hazard was TERRIBLE in 2015-2016 by his own admission, and by his own admission that was his own fault not Mourinho's meaning he's since apologised to Mourinho and would choose to work with him again out of any other manager.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...al-madrid-belgium-international-a8582701.html

Hazard didn't play under Hiddink either, and even lost his place last season for a very long time under Conte so his going missing is hardly specific to being under any one individual manager.

Take some loperamide OP.

CristianH

Supports
Inter Milan
Sorry, but, If Pogba scores, assists or just play well, nobody is going to booooo him, it wouldn't matter what Mourinho says.

Tarrou

Pogba has been shite at times but also brilliant at others so lets give him a chance. Ultimately I think every player should be given a chance post-Jose but a few are on very thin ice.

Kapardin

This right there is what makes those lots just a bunch of retarded morons of the highest order.

Boo on the players, take up signs protesting against the board but give applause to the person most responsible for our horrendous football and situation. I mean how big of a delusional retard does one need to be to mindlessly carry such actions.

Mourinho had us in an embarrassing losing streak against fodder teams yet those lots were there still fellating Mourinho. It's actually disgusting.
True. The OT crowd is largely responsible for extending Jose's tenure and this is not even an exaggeration.

I would appreciate the Top Red stuff if they booed no-one including the manager, claiming that as match-goers, they have to get behind the team. But the fact is, they booed Fellaini and now Pogba, and are only not booing the manager. So they cannot take the moral high ground and say they are above booing.

This is blind worship and they are doing damage to the club, Top Reds or not.

Hazard also said he wants to play for Jose again. Hazard stopped trying in Jose's last season, for whatever reason. It's not professional.
Likely because he wants to move to Real and feels there is a good chance Perez appoints Mourinho. Just mending fences with him in case. It took him nearly 3 seasons to come out with this, when he actually took a dig at Jose the season before last by claiming Conte was a better coach in terms of tactics? Timing says it all.

Last edited:

haram

Pogba has been shite at times but also brilliant at others so lets give him a chance. Ultimately I think every player should be given a chance post-Jose but a few are on very thin ice.
Jose wouldn't be mad at Pogba if he just did the simple and basic things correct. It's discipline and being mature. Pogba's bad performance against Southampton had nothing to do with Jose. Pogba was being an idiot on the ball.

Tarrou

Jose wouldn't be mad at Pogba if he just did the simple and basic things correct. It's discipline and being mature. Pogba's bad performance against Southampton had nothing to do with Jose. Pogba was being an idiot on the ball.
So you think we should just sell him?

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Once again Eden had a hip injury.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...5_1544072390_f251a2ed4c21b8bba4bbf6fb80348c07

“Eden’s lack of form is due to an injury, an inflammation in the hip, that he’s been carrying now for three or four months,” he said in an interview with the Belgian newspaper Le Soir. “It’s not a bad injury, but when the pain appears, it feels like a stabbing. It feels like a knife is stabbed in it.

“He was feeling the pain early in the game [against Leicester] and that’s why he has asked for a substitution. Instead of giving Eden time to overcome the injury and have a proper rest, they push him to play because they have some important games ... So he has no choice ... Which player hasn’t had highs and lows in his career? It’s the first time in his professional career that he’s confronted a difficult period. He’s not a machine, as we know.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ard-jsoe-mourinho-antonio-conte-a7424931.html

The 25-year-old is in blistering form under Mourinho’s full-time successor Antonio Conte, with five goals in his last five appearances, and he ascribes this transformation to being injury-free.

“I’m playing without pain,” he told The Guardian. “Last year was complicated. Some people didn’t believe it, but I played with an injury [he points at his hip] for a long time.

“I was never 100%, and when you’re not completely fit it’s hard to play at your best. But I had a good break after the Euros, a good pre-season, and was ready.

“Liberated, yes,” he added. “It feels like that sometimes, being injury-free and if a system brings the best out of you.”

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I called the match going fans a disgrace on several occasions and I think it was justified to call them a bunch of redneck morons, they proved it in spades last night. We have the thickest fans in football at the moment.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Can anyone mention 1 signing this clown had done for us whose actually excelling? Sure, we're not passing the best of times but when we do play well its usually LVG's signings (Martial, Shaw), Moyes signings (Fellaini and Mata) or SAF's signings (DDG and Smalling) who do well.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I called the match going fans a disgrace on several occasions and I think it was justified to call them a bunch of redneck morons, they proved it in spades last night. We have the thickest fans in football at the moment.
what happened then?

Karlos PFC

It's embarrassing. Mourinho's best ability is being able to manage expectations, convince the fans to get on his side and blame everything else when he's blatantly at fault and the biggest problem. ...
What is really embarrassing is 3/4 of caf think they know better than the man who trains these lads day in day out. And many in here compare him to Moyes the Destroyer.
Another one says that people at OT are part of the problem. Really?
Like they don't know any better? Like the caf does?
I'm pretty sure most of the people in here think they could be doing a better job as a manager than Mou. OK....

The truth is we just witnessed that the team plays with 10 men for the last few matches. I love Pogba but it was evident last night that he came as a sub to change the fortunes of the game and we were fecking awful.

You could argue about Fred not playing but Pogba is on the down for the last few matches. Don't want him gone but I'm sick of reading shit like the fans at OT got deceived by the impostor Mourinho and wishing that the team lose so we can sack him, or that they are part of the problem. Take a look at yourselves in the mirror.

This place is as sick as the team right now

RooneyLegend

Can anyone mention 1 signing this clown had done for us whose actually excelling? Sure, we're not passing the best of times but when we do play well its usually LVG's signings (Martial, Shaw), Moyes signings (Fellaini and Mata) or SAF's signings (DDG and Smalling) who do well.
Needs more money.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Mourinho is a dick but Pogba is also a dick. Feck them both, They act like little kids and turn the club into their own stage for dramas.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
When will Jose get mad at Matic who is just shit at everything?

haram

When will Jose get mad at Matic who is just shit at everything?
A guy who just played every game last season, played in a world cup, had surgery straight after, had no pre season, and gives everything in every game despite perhaps being the one player who should be least suited to playing so many games? Pogba has all the physical qualities and natural talent to be whatever he wants to be. If Pogba doesn't mature on the pitch he'll never be consistent.

Pogba shows sporadic moments of leadership. Which is why he was given the armband and also why it was taken off him.

roonster09

Scout
A guy who just played every game last season, played in a world cup, had surgery straight after, had no pre season, and gives everything in every game despite perhaps being the one player who should be least suited to playing so many games? Pogba has all the physical qualities and natural talent to be whatever he wants to be. If Pogba doesn't mature on the pitch he'll never be consistent.

Pogba shows sporadic moments of leadership. Which is why he was given the armband and also why it was taken off him.
Wow, Jose fans are really blind.

Matic is poor and apart from few months he has been average player. He is a coward who doesn't take any risks. Takes too many touches to release the ball and he won't even pass more than 5 yards. He can't beat press and he is near useless defensively. Only reason he is playing is because he is a Jose's soldier, nothing more. Any other manager, he would have been on the bench.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi

Yeah if Pogba does not get it together he will never make the World Team of the Year, play in a CL Final or win a World Cup. And this is supposed to be the highest levels of Football you do not get credit for "giving everything".

haram

Wow, Jose fans are really blind.

Matic is poor and apart from few months he has been average player. He is a coward who doesn't take any risks. Takes too many touches to release the ball and he won't even pass more than 5 yards. He can't beat press and he is near useless defensively. Only reason he is playing is because he is a Jose's soldier, nothing more. Any other manager, he would have been on the bench.
You can think what you want of Matic. I do not agree that he is a coward. You avoided the faults in Pogba though. Pogba should be running the midfield regardless.

haram

Yeah if Pogba does not get it together he will never make the World Team of the Year, play in a CL Final or win a World Cup. And this is supposed to be the highest levels of Football you do not get credit for "giving everything".
Pogba was excellent at the world cup, I was very happy for him, I like him a lot. He does have games like that for United as well, it's just not consistent. He owes the fans more than he owes the manager. He should be concentrated and professional for the fans and the club at the very least.

roonster09

Scout
You can think what you want of Matic. I do not agree that he is a coward. You avoided the faults in Pogba though. Pogba should be running the midfield regardless.
Midfield of Rooney, Herrera, Fellaini completely owned the midfield with Matic, Fabregas, Zouma and with technical players like Oscar and Hazard. We went to Stamford bridge and had 70% possession and created so many chances. Do you think Fabregas can't run the game?

When your default tactic is absorb the pressure and hit on counter, there is no one who will be running the midfield. Apart from all that, i don't know why people even expect Pogba to run the midfield. He isn't. You have Fred for it, who did at his previous club. Pogba is attack minded player, not a "keep it simple" player.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Pogba was excellent at the world cup, I was very happy for him, I like him a lot. He does have games like that for United as well, it's just not consistent. He owes the fans more than he owes the manager. He should be concentrated and professional for the fans and the club at the very least.
Literally none of our outfield players have been consistent. When the entire squad has not been consistent I think there is an underlying issue.

haram

Midfield of Rooney, Herrera, Fellaini completely owned the midfield with Matic, Fabregas, Zouma and with technical players like Oscar and Hazard. We went to Stamford bridge and had 70% possession and created so many chances. Do you think Fabregas can't run the game?

When your default tactic is absorb the pressure and hit on counter, there is no one who will be running the midfield. Apart from all that, i don't know why people even expect Pogba to run the midfield. He isn't. You have Fred for it, who did at his previous club. Pogba is attack minded player, not a "keep it simple" player.
You think Pogba's brain doesn't allow him to keep things simple? You can be an attack minded player and still be able to keep things simple at the right times.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Some morons on the ground at OT booed Pogba. Mindless and embarrassing sheep sitting out there eating every words out of Mourinho's mouth.

They spend most of their time busy worshipping and fallating Mourinho than supporting the club itself.
So you think that people boo Pogba just because apparently Mourinho doesn't particularly like him? Give your head a shake. I can't stand Mourinho and I've wanted him out of here for ages, but just because I don't like Mourinho that doesn't mean I have to disagree with everything he says. Quite frankly, Pogba has been shite. People aren't booing Pogba because of Mourinho. They are booing him because he plays like he doesn't care. The fans have big expectations for Pogba. I look at him and I see a player with the ability to put up a good argument to win a Ballon d'Or one day. he has the talent. But he doesn't have the mindset. He looks disinterested out there. Like he doesn't care. And that's why fans are booing him. Not because of Mourinho. Because we see him as a player who is among the elite players in the game talent wise, but he struts around the field and gets out played by guys like Mark f*cking Noble...

EwanI Ted

Players don’t mature in a football sense completely of their own accord. They need guidance on and off the pitch. I don’t really see him getting that at our club right now.

haram

Players don’t mature in a football sense completely of their own accord. They need guidance on and off the pitch. I don’t really see him getting that at our club right now.
Maybe Pogba does need some guidance on the pitch.

Literally none of our outfield players have been consistent. When the entire squad has not been consistent I think there is an underlying issue.
I think Pogba has way too much talent to serve up the shite he did against Southampton. The other players are not blessed with the same talent. Someone like Herrera will leave everything on the pitch though. Jose goes crazy at Pogba because he is capable of so much more if he focusses.

roonster09

Scout
You think Pogba's brain doesn't allow him to keep things simple? You can be an attack minded player and still be able to keep things simple at the right times.
Yeah you keep things simple and never have to cross half way line. This "keep it simple" is ridiculous. You need players to take risks, keeping it simple won't take us anywhere, especially us coached by Jose.

haram

Yeah you keep things simple and never have to cross half way line. This "keep it simple" is ridiculous. You need players to take risks, keeping it simple won't take us anywhere, especially us coached by Jose.
There is a difference between taking risks and being stupid. Sometimes you need to keep it simple. At times, it feels like Pogba is taking touches and doing flicks for the sake of it.

Champagne Football

Hazard also said he wants to play for Jose again. Hazard stopped trying in Jose's last season, for whatever reason. It's not professional.
That was solely to put pressure on Chelsea to cough up what he is asking for in their contract talks. CR7 and a few others have pulled similar stunts

roonster09

Scout
There is a difference between taking risks and being stupid. Sometimes you need to keep it simple. At times, it feels like Pogba is taking touches and doing flicks for the sake of it.
Funny how you think Pogba taking touches is a problem when at least he sees for the movement in the final third and tries to unlock defense and at the same time praise Matic who takes so many touches just to pass the ball sideways. Like I said, if Jose comes out and says Matic has been poor and virus, Jose fans will be the first to post nonsense about him.

haram

Funny how you think Pogba taking touches is a problem when at least he sees for the movement in the final third and tries to unlock defense and at the same time praise Matic who takes so many touches just to pass the ball sideways. Like I said, if Jose comes out and says Matic has been poor and virus, Jose fans will be the first to post nonsense about him.
I think you are just desperate to get in points about "Jose fans" so I'll just stop here. If you read the posts my points about Matic was about his commitment and I also said Pogba is way more talented than everyone else on our team but whatever.