Renato Sanches | Performances

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Having a bit of problems adapting to the pace of the Prem imo. Looks like a dog chasing a frisbee out there.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Having a bit of problems adapting to the pace of the Prem imo. Looks like a dog chasing a frisbee out there.
He's always looked a bit like that to me, still unsure why he was so highly rated, his technique is poor.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Completely off the pace in that 45.

Laughably so in fact.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
He's won quite a lot of balls so far though, but, similarly to at Bayern, gives quite some away with erratic passes too.

Deleted member 101472

I know clement helped the deal go through but come on, he went to Swansea, he's obviously not going to be what he was once hyped up to be.

izec

Should have stayed another year or two at Benfica. Was massively overpriced too, not worth half the fee Bayern paid for him. Good thing is he is still so young.

Strats

Gives away the ball far too much. Misses a lot of simple passes.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Lots of ambling about so far. Not too sure about his body language (not that i'm an expert or anything!), seems disinterested a lot of the time. Early days though.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Has some quality, I'm at the stadium and the crowd are giving him a lot of leeway. few times he's taken the ball on the half turn really well. Been crap at passing though.

Sigma

Not the greatest first half performance, but needs time. He's only 20 starting his first game with a new club in probably the hardest league in the world to play in.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I think we need to be patient with him. It's a completely different league and it's obvious he is short of match play and confidence. He's also playing in a piss poor side

The assessment should come only after a good run of games

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Maybe people should give him a chance instead of writing him off after 45 minutes on his debut

Deleted member 101472

I think we need to be patient with him. It's a completely different league and it's obvious he is short of match play and confidence. He's also playing in a piss poor side

The assessment should come only after a good run of games
I'd be willing to accept this if we hadn't had so many people tip him as world beater. I'd say more than half the people on this forum wanted him before he went to Bayern.
Joselu, no?

Logical explanation here is he did it on purpose, right?

Lentwood

Looks very raw and unpolished. Definitely some talent in there but its probably outweighed at the moment by the fact that he plays some very strange passes and is prone to overplaying in bad areas

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
The small English teams need to stop the long ball when on their teams most of the players aren't English, long ball are used basically on counter attacks on any continental team.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
He's shit. We should have sold him this summer to minimise our loss.

SuperiorXI

I remember when he came through, the majority on here were creaming about him and pissed that Bayern got him. This wasn't all that long ago he certainly has time to turn things around and there is a lot of talent in there obviously.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I remember when he came through, the majority on here were creaming about him and pissed that Bayern got him. This wasn't all that long ago he certainly has time to turn things around and there is a lot of talent in there obviously.
Is there? I'm really not convinced that there is.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The talent is still there. The question is whether he can blend it with a strong work ethic and professionalism. If hypothetically, Fergie got his hands on Sanches, he would've made him into a star imo.

(And no Ando references aren't applicable).

cyberman

At this stage he really needs to be considered average until he proves otherwise.
We can't keep giving him excuse after excuse and paint him as some prodigy struggling for form.

Skills

Snitch
If Lindelof turns out shit too, us and Bayern should lead a European blacklisting of all Benfica wonderkids.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
At this stage he really needs to be considered average until he proves otherwise.
We can't keep giving him excuse after excuse and paint him as some prodigy struggling for form.
Just view him as a talented young player with his entire career ahead of him.