Reported dressing-room bust-up

TsuWave

This is normal and happens everywhere. I mean, they were blitzed at home. If they weren’t arguing/fighting then it would be worrisome

don’t let tabloids concern troll and outrage farm you

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Reportedly Licha and Lindelof were at each other too. You wonder if it’s frustration with the way things are going and shows they care, or if it’s just another problem in the long list that ETH has to deal with and could be affecting performance.

TSop

Supports
Altrincham
Reportedly Licha and Lindelof were at each other too. You wonder if it’s frustration with the way things are going and shows they care, or if it’s just another problem in the long list that ETH has to deal with and could be affecting performance.
bet Linda was shitting it from the Butcher... knock the little feck right out

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Just play the U23 team for feck sake! :lol:

Ahhh man. Its going to be a fuuuuuun season. My heart probably wont be able to withstand the drama and onslaught.

Ah well sure look.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Every. Single. Day. There is bad news. This is relentless.

MegadrivePerson

If the fought as hard on the pitch as they do in the dressing room we'd be higher up the table!

tomaldinho1

You’d hope this were true to be honest. I’d imagine any team that goes through a patch of bad form will have bust ups and they are very common in football. Better this than a load of bowed heads and personalities who are resigned to defeat.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Good. I'm glad there were some heated exchanges after a poor performance. It shows they care. Better than the complete apathy we saw under Rangnick.

OmarUnited4ever

This is normal and happens everywhere. I mean, they were blitzed at home. If they weren’t arguing/fighting then it would be worrisome

don’t let tabloids concern troll and outrage farm you
I agree with this, if no arguments/fights, then it means they don't give a feck which is worrisome, other than that. they'll calm in day or 2 and go again.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
All teams have arguments but most times it doesn't get out into the press, that is the worry, not that they argued. It has always happened. Bruno is the captain and to be honest McT needed his backside handed him.

Oranges038

Aye, this is all building up now.

Media are going to blow up every little bit of news until they get what they want, ETH will be sacked and the cycle will start all over again.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It'd be weirder if they were all super chuffed with each other after Saturdays performance.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
To be fair Bruno is like a very easy target due to his demeanor on the pitch. That guy can make Lukaku look like an amateur moaner.

The Urban Goose

Only four of them? What were the rest of them doing? Crying into their man-bags? That performance warranted a full scale bar brawl FFS.

redcucumber

To be fair Bruno is like a very easy target due to his demeanor on the pitch. That guy can make Lukaku look like an amateur moaner.
Ey? From the article Bruno was getting after McTominay, not the other way around.

Woodzy

Good, the players should be at each others throats for that display.

Just the media riding the wave of trying to make us look bad, because that's what gets them clicks.

The Urban Goose

The difference being that if Lukaku took a swing at you, you weren't in much danger of being hit.

MegadrivePerson

The most worrying aspect of this is that these sort of stories are leaking out again.

If you add this story to the one about Ten Hag's agent having too much influence on transfers, it does start to feel like they are laying the path to get Ten Hag out.

theballisround

Aye, this is all building up now.

Media are going to blow up every little bit of news until they get what they want, ETH will be sacked and the cycle will start all over again.
That is exactly what the club needs, bar the ETH being sacked, something that's going to happen anyway because he seems not to be the right manager.

But, as long as pricks, little man pussies like Bruno, Rashford, MCT, Maguire and the weed smoking Sancho are still here, we need all the media pressure we can get and then some.

Just think for a second you're Mainoo trying to break in, what do you learn from these guys' behaviour?
- moaning from Bruno and Lukaku-esque complaining when he can't string 4 passes together without giving the ball away
- gesturing and bitching from Rashford after not being able to fecking raise his head up and square a pass and also not being bothered to run after losing the ball out his own fault
- hiding from MCT
- drinking and being an ass from Maguire?

We hear the word "standards" left, right and center being thrown around by the CAF and, most especially, our manager. What the feck do you expect when someone talks week-in, week-out about standards but his main players do the same shit all over again, peace from the media, a white flag?

Hughes35

No surprise that Bruno and Martinez were involved. Two players that actually have a bit of fight and pride about them.

Also no surprise that Mctom and Lindelof are the two they were having a go at. Two players that have been hiding recently. Scared to take any responsibility.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This is why you always have save file before season starts. Stupid Glazers fecked even that.

AndySmith1990

As long as the fighting is along the lines of players with high standards having a go at the lazy players with bad attitudes, I'm fine with that

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Absolutely standard for players to have a go at each other after a loss, I'd be worried if they didn't

Nothing to see here

making threads based on articles from The Sun should be banned anyway

bstb3

The same sort of arguments, fights call it what you will happen at all clubs. it's actually a good sign, it shows they care. However leaking it, not so much. I guess we can't blame Pogba, Lingard or De Gea anymore, but someone clearly lets this shit out (or there are secret cameras) when it suits them, so you have to question the motives.

What we all have to remember is this is open season for the media. Nothing is bigger than a story about us, and the biggest stories about us are when we are in the shit. It's mana from heaven when this stuff happens, they lap it up. Just because we don't hear about it elsewhere doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There is also a vested interest in them keeping us in the mud, it makes their jobs easier. Just don't let them get to you, especially not rags like the Sun and Mail.

saivet

Unless hands were being thrown, it's probably just run of the mill anger in a dressing room after a bad defeat

Eric_the_Red99

Just play the U23 team for feck sake! :lol:

Ahhh man. Its going to be a fuuuuuun season. My heart probably wont be able to withstand the drama and onslaught.

Ah well sure look.
Remember a month or so ago when some people on here were debating how close we were to a title challenge? Ah, good times…