Republic Of Ireland Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOIfan

Supports
bohemians
Oh right, I still think it’s a little harsh on Randolph he’s been excellent for us down the years even if he never showed it at West Ham, to say there’s a way back for him at 34 is a little silly, just close the door and be done with it if you’re not going to pick him, think he’s covering his bases there.
I am limited to three posts a day so won't be able to reply after this. I absolutely agree and think along with Duffy has been our best player in the last five years. The reason Randolph isn't in the squad is because he is finalising a deadline day move today. I wasn't aware of this when i first posted. I'm not sure to which club either but you would think a championship club. Possibly Sheffield United following Ramsdales departure and Sheffield have a good Irish core .

Deery

Dreary
Everyone's going to be watching us tomorrow so that they can watch Ronaldo and everyone's gonna see how shit we are :(
Yep. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a 6-0 or something if Portugal turn it on.

Deery

Dreary
I am limited to three posts a day so won't be able to reply after this. I absolutely agree and think along with Duffy has been our best player in the last five years. The reason Randolph isn't in the squad is because he is finalising a deadline day move today. I wasn't aware of this when i first posted. I'm not sure to which club either but you would think a championship club. Possibly Sheffield United following Ramsdales departure and Sheffield have a good Irish core .
No problem buddy. That’s good at least. He’ll maybe get more playing time now if it is Sheffield United because with Areola going to West Ham he didn’t stand much a chance there.

SirtheIcarium

Yep. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a 6-0 or something if Portugal turn it on.
There is no way he isn't getting the record against us. I like Duffy, but he ain't stopping Cristiano Ronaldo.

I'd settle for 2-0, Ronaldo gets the record but we don't get embarrassed.

Shark

@NotShark
This is a good game so far. Pity we don’t have a bit more quality going forward on the counter.
Yeah really wish we could have just one player with some star quality. It'd make such a difference as it does with the likes of Poland or Sweden with Ibrahimovic and lewandowski.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Connolly is usually brutal in front of goal (up Galway!) but I love his work rate. Just fancy him to get one tonight for some strange reason. Just because of how unlikely it seemed before the match started

Did Brighton sign a striker? He really needs to take his chances soon or he’ll be in the championship soon

lsd

The Oracle
Too easy this i thought Portugal would give us a game

Deery

Dreary
This is a completely different Ireland side fair play to them even look international worthy.

lsd

The Oracle
Connolly has to be subbed at half time he is absolutely awful. We should have have 2 or 3 by now but for him

Deery

Dreary
Ronaldo hasn’t really got a sniff, should we be worried about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.