Reserves Vs Everton (H)

MPTutd

Game is scheduled for 7pm this evening.

Team news to appear here later.

I fancy Hargreaves (I have said that for every reserve game in three months so I am not going to stop now!) and Anderson for a game tonight.

PS18

Everton Squad: Turner, Bidwell, Garbutt, Nsiala, Duffy, McCarten, Akpan, Peterlin, Forshaw, Craig, Baxter, McAleny, Donegan, Roberts, Thompson, Murphy, Kinsella, Wallace.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hope this match isn't called off.

KM

It's on for definite, confirmed by Moss Lane when I called earlier.

That everton team looks young, Baxter and Garbutt are great prospects

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Right I'm definitely going to this now. Not been to see the reserves before, is parking easy around Moss Lane?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson could play his way back into first-team favour via United's reserves tonight.

The Brazilian midfielder has been absent from Sir Alex Ferguson's seniors since the Eastlands Carling Cup derby six games ago.

He was left out of the XI following the semi first-leg defeat and allegedly missed training and had a bust-up with the United manager.

He has been pencilled in for two reserve outings since against Bolton and Burnley that had to be postponed.

Fergie didn't take the player to Italy for United's Champions League tie with AC Milan.

If tonight's Moss Lane re- arranged match against Burnley goes ahead, the 21-year-old could be in Ole Solskjaer's side and put himself in contention for Saturday's Premier League match at Everton.

From the MEN

Virtuoso

Reserves host Toffees

With Liverpool and Manchester City not in action until next week, United's Reserves can streak further ahead in the race for the Barclays Premier Reserve League (North) title on Thursday evening.

The Reds, who sit a point clear of City and two ahead of the Merseysiders, host Everton at Moss Lane, and will be itching to make a return to action after two successive postponements.

Thursday's match, which kicks off at 19:00 GMT, is exclusively live on MUTV. Supporters wishing to attend can pay at the turnstiles, with tickets priced at £5 for adults and £2 for concessions, while season ticket holders and One United members gain free entry.

And if you can't get to Altrincham or watch the game live, you can read full details of the match here on ManUtd.com just after the full-time whistle.
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6646535

Still no team news, will find out soon with the coverage about to start on MUTV.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Foster

De Laet
Fabio
Gill
? (can't remember)

Obertan
Stewart
Possebon
Anderson
Norwood

Diouf

Is Macheda dead?

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Is it me or does Anderson look like he's lost a lot of weight.

Sam

Fabio really does get injured a lot doesn't he?

twitter thread suggester
They need to stop playing on the right side, the stream is very dark over there.

Drainy

They need to stop playing on the right side, the stream is very dark over there.
Top advice ;)

We have looked very powerful in midfield. I suppose it should be expected with the players we have in there but its still been impressive.

KM

HT 2-0

Have just turned on the stream, how is Ando doing?

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Really impressed by this lad Diouf. Hope he's on the bench on Saturday.
Berbatov and Owen will probably be on the bench if we play 4-5-1 again, so it seems unlikely.