Reserves Vs Everton (H)

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Enjoyable night out apart from the weather!
I very nearly went over to the guys with the banner to see if you were there but realised I wouldn't know what you looked like and I'd look a bit of a tool walking up to strangers asking 'are you ralphie from redcafe?'.

datura

I thought I might have walked past you Nick at half time.

I got chatting to some Finnish guy at the end. It seemed he had come over just to watch the reserves and get a stadium tour. Those crazy Scandos.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
We got there just after kick off and sat on the front row of the small stand near the entrance on the road side, then walked round to behind the goal we were attacking in the second half.

We've decided to start making it a regular trip so will try to find you next time mate.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with

I got chatting to some Finnish guy at the end. It seemed he had come over just to watch the reserves and get a stadium tour. Those crazy Scandos.
Finland's not in Scandinavia.

:p

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede

The finns are not Scandinavian fortunately:D

datura

We got there just after kick off and sat on the front row of the small stand near the entrance on the road side, then walked round to behind the goal we were attacking in the second half.

We've decided to start making it a regular trip so will try to find you next time mate.
I came in about 10 mins or so late as my sat nav sent me into some back alley god knows where and sat for a bit where you were - long black coat and green & gold scarf.

Anderson has the weirdest voice.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
haha I said that to my mate, heard him shouting something at 'Gaby' as I noticed Obertan is called by the players.

I had a white hoody on and G&G scarf, sat/stood with a lad in a black coat and hat on, I don't think I've seen a pic of you so wouldn't know you if I saw you mate.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just said in the Ando thread I don't agree about him. Absolutely agree about the other two though, Obertan in particular was fantastic.

datura

haha I said that to my mate, heard him shouting something at 'Gaby' as I noticed Obertan is called by the players.

I had a white hoody on and G&G scarf, sat/stood with a lad in a black coat and hat on, I don't think I've seen a pic of you so wouldn't know you if I saw you mate.
He sounds like he could do voiceovers for evil spirits in horror movies when he retires.

Obertan has a really odd physique, looks more like a swimmer than a footballer.

I don't do pictures, but you'll see me at the bar at half time!

twitter thread suggester
Nani's suspension and Giggs' injury might be just what Obertan needs.
He certainly made sure Fergie didn't overlook him from the stands.

The guy's potential is obviously big, and while there's plenty room for improvement in several areas, it's not like it's an impossible room to fill.

Diouf has impressed me pretty much whenever he's been on the pitch.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Just saw the game and we have to remember the youth that Everton had out there but Obertan was man of the match by a country mile. It's amazing we only scored twice.

PS18

He sounds like he could do voiceovers for evil spirits in horror movies when he retires.

Obertan has a really odd physique, looks more like a swimmer than a footballer.

I don't do pictures, but you'll see me at the bar at half time!
That's the main reason I go to reserve games, I love that little bar.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Where is this bar you speak of? I saw the refreshment hut thing next to the pisser but I wasn't aware of a bar.

PS18

Underneath the main stand, entrance on the right hand side of it (if you were looking at it from the pitch).

Wasn't there tonight, gutted I had to miss one but would have struggled to get there on time and wasn't feeling up to much anyway so just watched it on the box.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Interesting! Next home game isn't for a few weeks I don't think but if I'm going - which is likely - I'll let you fellas know and I'll meet you for a drink in there!

MPTutd

Foster

De Laet
Fabio
Gill
? (can't remember)

Obertan
Stewart
Possebon
Anderson
Norwood

Diouf

Is Macheda dead?
I have a feeling Macheda may be going out on loan. With Diouf now at the club and SAF preferring Rooney up front on his own in Away games, I don't think we need five strikers.

Suspect he might be going out to a Championship club.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Nani's suspension and Giggs' injury might be just what Obertan needs.
He certainly made sure Fergie didn't overlook him from the stands.

The guy's potential is obviously big, and while there's plenty room for improvement in several areas, it's not like it's an impossible room to fill.

Diouf has impressed me pretty much whenever he's been on the pitch.
Yeah Obertan ought to get a chance at left-wing I think. It's still a bit of a problem position for us I think given that Nani has shown his best performances on the right, and Giggs can't go on forever (can he?)

Mental Mame should get some chances in the first team before the end of the season as well I think. I reckon Michael Owen could be gone in the summer (thank you Lord)...

Striker10

hw did rodrigo played?
Hit and miss though had a nice strike saved. Will take him a few games to get back up to speed. He made himself available though even when he gave it away so it's just a case of routine for him

datura

Hit and miss though had a nice strike saved. Will take him a few games to get back up to speed. He made himself available though even when he gave it away so it's just a case of routine for him
I thought he was neat and tidy but a little passive. He could do with a little more drive and aggression in his game to take him to that next level.

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
I thought he was neat and tidy but a little passive. He could do with a little more drive and aggression in his game to take him to that next level.
been saying that for ages. he has talent and technique, but just doesn't involve himself enough.

Striker10

been saying that for ages. he has talent and technique, but just doesn't involve himself enough.
See thats the thing. You do get that feeling but he was a mystery before we bought him and so you wonder what type of player he is. I think beside Anderson he was content to let Anderson do most of the attacking play

I'm sure once he's get games under his belt, we'll see that. I'm a fan of the boy. Think we've not seen everything yet

cj_sparky

I really liked Possebon. His confidence took a big hit after being injured by Pogatez, and his horror loan spell at Braga won't have helped either.

He has all the tools to be a good player, I think a loan move to a Championship side would be good for him as most of the teams are closing down and hassling non stop. He'd have to put himself about more in that division and move the ball a bit quicker too.