Reserves Vs Everton (H)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Everton can't cope with the pace of the front 3. Diouf looks too good for this level really.

Anderson has just started to impose himself after an indifferent early passage.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Is it me or does Anderson look like he's lost a lot of weight.
That's fantastic news! Exactly what the doctor ordered. We wondered where he's been the last month, it pretty obvious Fergie sent him to Fat Camp!

Shimo

Saturday is early kick off as well. If he (The One) plays the full 90, a days turn around would be a bit harsh but, it is Diouf and he is capable of playing 4 matches in a day I hear.

Edit: Scoring 4 in each of the 4 games.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Scoring 16 goals in the process.

Allelujah!

sparky

They need to stop playing on the right side, the stream is very dark over there.
Not just the stream. Its dark on MUTV as well. In fact I am convinced they are using energy saving bulbs.......... Hopefully in second half they will continue to attack on the right so I can see them!

twitter thread suggester
Anderson's through balls have been great once again tonight. I think he put Diouf through on goal at least 4 times.

cj_sparky

could someone pls pm me a stream. I found one but it was so stop start, it was like watching an old cctv image on crime watch.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Anderson's through balls have been great once again tonight. I think he put Diouf through on goal at least 4 times.
We need him in form to replace Carrick against Milan.

Inigo Montoya

Anderson's through balls have been great once again tonight. I think he punt Diouf through on goal at least 4 times.
He also made his fair share of shit passes as well though Top. Came good towards the nd of the 1st half.If he's to get back into the 1st team he needs to be better from the off. In the Prem he'd be punished.

tilo

They need to stop playing on the right side, the stream is very dark over there.
Any chance you could send me the link to that poor stream? Cheers..

sparky

Some good movement from all the players I reckon, though Foster did give away the ball. Anderson is looking really bright. Shame about Fabio, but Reece Brown seems to be doing okay.

twitter thread suggester
He also made his fair share of shit passes as well though Top. Came good towards the nd of the 1st half.If he's to get back into the 1st team he needs to be better from the off. In the Prem he'd be punished.
Yeah that's what you get with Anderson as he's always looking to put people through. But creating 4 huge chances is a nice return.

@People: My stream is from myp2p as well, but I'm watching it through IE and have deleted my history etc. and it hasn't stopped once.

Inigo Montoya

Yeah that's what you get with Anderson as he's always looking to put people through. But creating 4 huge chances is a nice return.

@People: My stream is from myp2p as well, but I'm watching it through IE and have deleting my history etc. and it hasn't stopped once.
watching it from same and it's been fine

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Ober ober ober tan
If he can't trick you, noone can
His head is fecking huge
It ain't no subterfuge
Ober ober ober tan
If he wasn't so ugly, he'd be Superman.

sparky

I feel sorry for Oliver Gill, he gets a bit of stick on here, but he is quite decent really. Considering he was only part time. His timings been really good.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
My stream is perfect since Diouf went off. Clearly there was just too much awesomeness for the stream to handle.

Shimo

From ManUnitedYouth twitter

"The goals from Diouf and Stewart just before half-time proved crucial. Obertan my star man, a god shift from Anderson also."

2-0 to us.

Shimo

heh, meant a good shift. he did well but 'god' is going a bit far.
lol -didn't even notice that. I just read it as a good shift ... and that was GOOD to read. Hopefully coming back into contention if not for Saturday then maybe the CC Final.