Revealed: What Carlos Tevez really said at his Manchester City press conference

redevil2

This is a brilliant thread... but it is to be spoiled! *sigh* I am just hoping FS is not allowed in this thread, to spoil our fun. Any chance?? TM is already in.... so....

If you counted his upbringing and where he came from then its not all that hard to understand why he isn't very good at languages or isn't very educated.
Why dont you just admit he's stupid and dumb? Those kids from slumdogs came from the worst of worst part of the world with no education, yet some of them manage to speak good english within months (alright they are children, but using the upbringing and where they are from to justify their stupidity, is too far.

He clearly understood some of those questions. I think languages are easier to understand than speak. He speaking is limited to basic phrases clearly. Should of improved more.
And how do you come to know all about these?

Having said that I know from living in the philippines for 2 months that languages are incredibly hard to pick up. I am rubbish at Togalog thats for sure. I am rubbish at languages full stop, so I don't think I would be much better in his situation with his upbringing.
Were you listening to what you were saying? You are contradicting yourself on many counts. On one hand you said his failure to speak and know a bit of english is due to his upbringing and where he's from... and then count yourself as in same situation of not picking up a new language.

It's one thing to defend someone you know clearly their background it's something else to defend to such an extent someone you just admire because you like his football, no matter how horrible he is as a person!!!

::sonny::

Tevez on Sir Alex in spanish:

Estuve 2 anos en el Manchester United, Alex nunca me llamò por telefono, y nunca me mandò un mensaje de texto.
Despues que terminò el partido contra Roma he hablado con Alex solamente una vez, hemos hablado del partido hecho con Argentina...

words on fire...

Tevez's Mum

Kia Joorabchian's Ho!
This is a brilliant thread... but it is to be spoiled! *sigh* I am just hoping FS is not allowed in this thread, to spoil our fun. Any chance?? TM is already in.... so....

Why dont you just admit he's stupid and dumb? Those kids from slumdogs came from the worst of worst part of the world with no education, yet some of them manage to speak good english within months (alright they are children, but using the upbringing and where they are from to justify their stupidity, is too far.

And how do you come to know all about these?

Were you listening to what you were saying? You are contradicting yourself on many counts. On one hand you said his failure to speak and know a bit of english is due to his upbringing and where he's from... and then count yourself as in same situation of not picking up a new language.

It's one thing to defend someone you know clearly their background it's something else to defend to such an extent someone you just admire because you like his football, no matter how horrible he is as a person!!!
Right quit being such a muppet.
Are you seriously suggesting that someone from a poor background with rubbish education and some one with a well off background and a good education are in later life going to be equally good at learning a new language. All I am saying is that it doesn't help.

I never contradicted myself at all. I simply stated that I know how hard it is to learn a completely different language even when you are living in the country, and I have a good background and education. Therefore it must be harder for someone with worse education. That is not a contradiction.

Tevez has done interviews in english with no translator when the questions have been asked in ENGLISH. So I can safely say he understands some english. But his reply's in those interviews were only short.

redevil2

Right quit being such a muppet.
Muppet? Do u even know what muppets mean? You are a real idiot, coming on here trying to ruin the thread!! Its getting tiresome.

I have a feeling that you are just a tevez fan and not a United fan...and my gut says I am 99 persent right!

and I have a good background and education..
Please ...don't make us laugh. What had it got to do with anything!!! You and FS really are two of a kind and I wish I can have a magic wand and make you two disappear!

This thread is way too much fun and intelligent for people like you! Bye

Tevez's Mum

Kia Joorabchian's Ho!
Muppet? Do u even know what muppets mean? You are a real idiot, coming on here trying to ruin the thread!! Its getting tiresome.

I have a feeling that you are just a tevez fan and not a United fan...and my gut says I am 99 persent right!

Please ...don't make us laugh. What had it got to do with anything!!! You and FS really are two of a kind and I wish I can have a magic wand and make you two disappear!

This thread is way too much fun and intelligent for people like you! Bye
Mate. Grow up.

The fact that you KEEP on replying to my posts is why YOU ruined this thread. YOu can't argue the point, so please don't argue at all.

This thread is too intelligent for me :lol: but not for someone like you who openly admits to believing in magic wands. :D

My loyalty's lie with United. And always have. Now grow up and ague with the point and don't just pathetically try and rubbish the poster.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Here we go ere we go ere we gooo-ooo.... zzzzZZZZ :boring:

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Does this thread have to be turned into something serious - it should just be full of :lol: and :D

redevil2

Mate. Grow up.

The fact that you KEEP on replying to my posts is why YOU ruined this thread. YOu can't argue the point, so please don't argue at all.

My loyalty's lie with United. And always have. Now grow up and ague with the point and don't just pathetically try and rubbish the poster.
U contantly contradicted your own statements, so I had to respond. On one hand u said he can't speak english cos of his poor background n upbringing, but u also said u have good education yet u could not speak well after living in philippines for two years.

conclusion: u are just as stupid as tevez, regardless of background!

Make up your mind what u really want to say, rather than just defending the stupid and disgraceful cn*t. If you are happy with how he behaved so far towards united and our manager, and go on supporting him, u r both very childish and idiotic. Its u who has to grow up!

But its your choice if u idolise him. Just please do not defend him like he's a saint. This thread is too much fun so just let us all laugh at his stupidity:lol: :lol:

Tevez's Mum

Kia Joorabchian's Ho!
U contantly contradicted your own statements, so I had to respond. On one hand u said he can't speak english cos of his poor background n upbringing, but u also said u have good education yet u could not speak well after living in philippines for two years.

Make up your mind what u really want to say, rather than just defending the stupid and disgraceful cn*t. If you are happy with how he behaved so far towards united and our manager, and go on supporting him, u r both very childish and idiotic. Its u who has to grow up!

But its your choice if u idolise him. Just please do not defend him like he's a saint. This thread is too much fun so just let us all laugh at his stupidity:lol: :lol:
I said I lived in the Philippines for 2 months not years. You can't read, yet I am the stupid one. :D

I don't support him in his actions or what he has said, I am just open minded about it all and not nieve enough to believe that Fergie always speaks the whole truth all the time. At the end of the day this has nothing to do with what Tevez has said. No it is about his struggles with learning the English language. Something which I am simply empathizing with.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Also, I'm worried about Evra and Park will take this. Sure they can still hang out after training, but will it be the same? Will their man love be strong enough to get through this?
If they haven't started to do so already, I think they'll just put an ugly headband on this new Owen fellow, speak to him in Spanish, and move on without skipping a beat.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Why dont you just admit he's stupid and dumb? Those kids from slumdogs came from the worst of worst part of the world with no education, yet some of them manage to speak good english within months
Pretty sure that was a movie.

EDIT: Confirmed. Movie.

I'm drawing a different conclusion: People who write forum posts in textspeak shouldn't accuse others of lacking intelligence. Cuz it jst makes u look a bit thick, u kn.o? Lolz!

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
People who write forum posts in textspeak shouldn't accuse others of lacking intelligence. Cuz it jst makes u look a bit thick, u kn.o? Lolz!
Which is bollocks, it's a forum (not English class), where English is a second language for some...

Who cares if your posts are in text speak, grammatically incorrect or include spelling mistakes?

Chris H

Video Posting God
Which is bollocks, it's a forum (not English class), where English is a second language for some...

Who cares if your posts are in text speak, grammatically incorrect or include spelling mistakes?
There is an explicit forum rule about no textspeak.

However grammar and spelling mistakes are free, regardless of your first language, and it's only the occasional cnut that criticizes someone for what are obviously the errors of a second-language learner. Cnut though I may be, I am not that particular sort of cnut. But if u want 2 guess? what kind, b my guest.

dave2528

Pretty sure that was a movie.

EDIT: Confirmed. Movie.

I'm drawing a different conclusion: People who write forum posts in textspeak shouldn't accuse others of lacking intelligence. Cuz it jst makes u look a bit thick, u kn.o? Lolz!
It was all meant as tongue in cheek mate.

Simmer down now.

redevil2

well said!

We are all in cyberspace, not a classroom! And with use of BB, text message and posting in a forum make not much difference. Dont understand why someone needed to make a fuss about it!

redevil2

There is an explicit forum rule about no textspeak.

However grammar and spelling mistakes are free, regardless of your first language, and it's only the occasional cnut that criticizes someone for what are obviously the errors of a second-language learner. Cnut though I may be, I am not that particular sort of cnut. But if u want 2 guess? what kind, b my guest.
Well dont know where you get this explicit forum rule from, unless you are one of those teenagers forbidden by parents and teachers, hence the rule!

Anyway, the only so called text speak I used was instead of "You" I typed "U",hardly textspeak IMHO (in my humble opinion, if you insist):cool:

redevil2

I for sure know who's thick here! :lol:

Sam

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Britalian

Aka Chico_Malor
Seriously though, the feckers been in England 3 years and he still needs a translator.

He must be awfully stupid
Why do you think Fergie wont speak to him?? Learn the lingo or at least try then communication happens, he's a twat...Adios

Denis' cuff

I don't know whether it's Ciddy's colours in the background, they have that effect on people, but he does look a bit of a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime in that interview

wonder if he'll grow a tache?