Robert Lewandowski 2021/22 performances

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
11 Buli games in a row with a goal (18 goals in those 11 games) for him if i heard correctly.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Scored another two yesterday night in the Supercup against Dortmund. Long may his form continue.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Scored another two yesterday night in the Supercup against Dortmund. Long may his form continue.
And also provided a backheel assist for Müller’s goal (even though I think that he meant to shoot & keeper changed the trajectory of the ball).

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
And also provided a backheel assist for Müller’s goal (even though I think that he meant to shoot & keeper changed the trajectory of the ball).
did he actually touch the ball there?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
did he actually touch the ball there?
Lewa or the keeper? They both did, I think, but keeper's touch was very light, so it's hard to say how much did it change the trajectory — and whenever Lewa made a decent shot that got a lucky deflection or did he mean it as a genius assist.

Threesus

Is it possible at all that we can make a play for him next summer? Heard he is a free agent.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Top top world class CF. Its a shame that Roy Keane ended his dads career otherwise he can be our next Cavani.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Top top world class CF. Its a shame that Roy Keane ended his dads career otherwise he can be our next Cavani.
Krzysztof Lewandowski is his dad and he died in 2006. Not sure if Keane played in Polish second division or Judo, because that's where he excelled at.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Is it possible at all that we can make a play for him next summer? Heard he is a free agent.
That would be nice. Looking forward to have Cavani, Lewandowski, and Cristiano next season.

Blood Mage

We were in for him back in his Dortmund days, I think he said something along the lines of not wanting to live in Manchester.

Threesus

We were in for him back in his Dortmund days, I think he said something along the lines of not wanting to live in Manchester.
One of these days, I am going to visit Manchester and check if it is really that bad when compared to other cities.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It’s time we banned Sky Sports as a source. They are laughably bad.

ROFLUTION

Not a bad move for Bayern if they can get that amount for him from say City, who's struggling to get Kane over the line.

Then use the money on Haaland next year and they're good: Both taking out a competitor for Haaland + getting funds.

laughtersassassin

Not a bad move for Bayern if they can get that amount for him from say City, who's struggling to get Kane over the line.

Then use the money on Haaland next year and they're good: Both taking out a competitor for Haaland + getting funds.
I don't see Halaand staying in Germany with no competition.

Doesn't seem his style

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sounds like he wants a payrise.

Unless Madrid or City have been sounding him out, I can't see why or how he would leave.

Haaland won't want to stay in Germany, and Bayern isn't a club you can force yourself out of.

Chief123

It's a bit of a weird breaking story. Him saying he wants a new challenge by the time he's 35. Well thats another 2 years away and Bayern would have probably moved him on by then and found a replacement. It's a weird press release.

I do wonder if City have come asking following their failure to get Kane so far. Lewa and Pep relinking?

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Stories like this make me think it's contract renewal time for him at Bayern.
Or he might really want to do something different after all these years. He will have been with us for 10 years when his contract ends in 2023. So yeah, can totally see him leaving by then. No chance of us selling him before his contract runs out, though.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
One of these days, I am going to visit Manchester and check if it is really that bad when compared to other cities.
I visited once and thought the hoopla about it being miserable was over the top. Good food, great people, proximity to other locations...

Then it rained a cold one. With wind. Jesus Christ, it was then I understood where Andy Gray was coming from about Stoke...

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I visited once and thought the hoopla about it being miserable was over the top. Good food, great people, proximity to other locations...

Then it rained a cold one. With wind. Jesus Christ, it was then I understood where Andy Gray was coming from about Stoke...
It really is just the weather, really. Especially for footballers. No matter where you are in England, if you’re rich, everything is nice.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Or he might really want to do something different after all these years. He will have been with us for 10 years when his contract ends in 2023. So yeah, can totally see him leaving by then. No chance of us selling him before his contract runs out, though.
Maybe I'm a bit jaded but you do usually see these stories about big name players when they have 18 months/2 years left on their contract. Then they extend.

I guess we'll see!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Bayern will sell Lewandowski and buy Weghorst. Wolfsburg are already being linked to Waldschmidt, it all fits together.