Robin van Persie | 2012-14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cina

I would have loved to hear Neville's commentary for his 2nd goal. Maybe he would have had an orgasmic reaction to this one more than the Torres one.
He said on SS that he let out a "Neville shriek".

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Annoying that trophy won't get presented in light of the atmosphere and the way the match is going at the moment.

Phil

EE rang me earlier during the game. I let out a yelp at the RVP goal.

Cina

He made the right choice.
I'm sure it'll mean a lot more to him than most others too. For a 29 year old who is probably the best striker in the world to have not won a title yet is just crazy. Delighted for him.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
With RVP you do feel that his joy and words are genuine. Such a fantastic bloke. Pleased for him that he's getting that elusive title.

Ridiculous how little a.player of his quality has won.

Cina

If he keeps up that level for the next few years we're going to win plenty more too. He's just so good.

Widnes

Great to see him back in form, been disappointed with his since around January but today is was superb. RVP at his best.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Everyone in my house just stood up and applauded that goal as it went in. We all knew he was going to hit that first time. Absolute perfection. The technique on that strike is as good as it gets.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He looked like a little kid with all this joyous interviews and his admiration for everything United. And to be honest, who can blame him. Waiting for his title until he is 29. Feel sorry for him and he absolutely deserves better. Hopefully he can help us defend it next season.

Devil may care

That second goal! :drool: Really pleased that he got to finish things for us in that fashion as he's been fantastic since joining, hopefully he takes the Golden Boot now just to put a cherry on the icing.

Cal?

CR7 fan
That second goal! :drool: Really pleased that he got to finish things for us in that fashion as he's been fantastic since joining, hopefully he takes the Golden Boot now just to put a cherry on the icing.
Hasn't he done that today too?

The Bucktoothed one will be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.