Roman Abramovich plans to sell Chelsea | SOLD for £4.25BN

They need to just get on with it, it isn't Middlesbrough's concern that they're not allowed to sell tickets

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'm not sold on this guy. Everything I hear about him seems to be negative. It feels crazy to say but my preference out of the prospective buyers that we know of is the Boehly-Wyss-Goldstein group.

But I guess we won't truly know what any owner is like until they become the owner and we see him in action. Until then it's just words and reports.

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
A golden opportunity to change their match entrance to "I taste just like candy"

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

They need to just get on with it, it isn't Middlesbrough's concern that they're not allowed to sell tickets
What's the problem with having 3k or whatever Boro fans in the gound. Yeah it'll be weird to just have away fans in the ground but it is what it is.

Smithy89

They really are a minging club, the fact they've used the word integrity is hilarious talk about zero self awareness. Why should boro fans suffer because they got into bed with a crook.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
What's the problem with having 3k or whatever Boro fans in the gound. Yeah it'll be weird to just have away fans in the ground but it is what it is.
Will the season ticket holders still go?

Infra-red

Genuinely amazed that Chelsea FC had the audacity to make that request. The knives are out for the club as it is - they would be well-advised not to act in such a tone deaf manner.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
The game is at the Riverside, not Stamford Bridge.

Jackal981

Confidential file. Can't be disclosed. Can't be verified. It's propaganda mate. All tyrannys used these kind of things for their agenda.

I didn't say roman not a bad person. He may be or he may be not. I will believe how bad he is when I see evidence. I am just uncomfortable to believe anything without any evidence.

So why I am not believe in god too.
Keep smoking that copium man. Hope it makes you feel better when daddy Roman is gone

Guy Incognito

I'm not sold on this guy. Everything I hear about him seems to be negative. It feels crazy to say but my preference out of the perspective buyers that we know of is the Boehly-Wyss-Goldstein group.

But I guess we won't truly know what any owner is like until they become the owner and we see him in action. Until then it's just words and reports.
I just know him as Mr Holly Valance.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Presumably the issue is that they only managed to sell a small % of those tickets before the sanctions arrived?

Either way, it's a laughable request.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Imagine reading that as a match going Middlesbrough fan. You’d be fuming.

Idxomer

It just shows that most people at that club are morally corrupt, not just Abramovich.