4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

starman

He just stands there and waits for the ball to come to him and people keep on bring up the no service argument :houllier:

el3mel

That last ball from Pogba is pretty much a gift to anyone who wonders why he doesn't get chances. If that was Rashford it would have been 1vs1 but Lukaku is too lazy moving his arse to get in a position.

We should cut our loses with him in summer.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
What a state. 34 year old Young, whos just played 90 minutes, telling Lukaku to make a fecking run is dire.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
That bit where he didn't move. Dearie me, that was fecking brainless and tragic at the same time.
Should have been the freshest man on the pitch at that point too. Disgraceful.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Can’t wait till we bin him off.

Absolutely useless I’d rather we have fellaini up front.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I’ve seen more urgency in my Gran. She died five years ago.
I wonder if the same criticisms will be aimed at Martial. Lukaku contributed more. None of our attackers were on it.

reddevil702

He plays 15 minutes during which United are essentially parking the bus, what did anyone really expect...

Red Star One

Repeating myself from the match thread - his shots, passes and crosses seem so effortless and hopeless. Just as if he was happy with any shot on target and any attempted assist. Did well to hold the ball and pass it around 91 minute, but nothing else. Pointless lately.

RedDevil5

Young telling him to make a run...

Deary deary me. What an absolute piss take. Fecking shambles.

Get rid of this guy.

marktan

He really needs to trim his bulk over the summer. Unfortunately losing muscle is a lot harder than losing fat. Either way he needs to accept he'll be the backup striker under us, Rashford is pretty far ahead of him currently.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Repeating myself from the match thread - his shots, passes and crosses seem so effortless and hopeless. Just as if he was happy with any shot on target and any attempted assist. Did well to hold the ball and pass it around 91 minute, but nothing else. Pointless lately.
No power in his shots whatsoever

Getting to the point where he's an ineffective substitute too. How can a solid 20+ goal a season striker look this bad?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Come on guys, Lukaku is carrying extra weight and it's not easy to run with extra weight on board.
For those who can't understand why he is so lethargic, take a ruck suck, put a 10KG weight in it, put the ruck sack on your back and go for a run. In 5 minutes, you'll be gassed.

Need to cut him some slack.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Absolutely abysmal, looked tired despite coming on at the 75th minute mark. Mentality might be in question, because last season he was starting every game and working his socks off for the team. You are coming off the bench because you've been shite, work hard to get back in the team not stroll around.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
He really needs to trim his bulk over the summer. Unfortunately losing muscle is a lot harder than losing fat. Either way he needs to accept he'll be the backup striker under us, Rashford is pretty far ahead of him currently.
That’s not really true - have a calorie deficit and the muscle will go away.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He had that one moment when he just stood there which was unforgivable.
He was fine besides that though, he played the ball less sloppily than a lot of our players, which is weird because he's usually very loose in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.