Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Absolutely fair fecks to him today - his best game in the shirt, and actually looked like an expensive striker.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It was a good game in terms of finishing, hopefully he can keep that up.

Silas

Thought he was really good. Think Pogba should have given him the penalty. It's been ages since we last scored a league hattrick.

ash_86

Brilliant Brilliant performance from Lukaku. Should have taken the penalty and claimed his hattrick.

Stacks

Lukuku is the hero man. Giving me confidence we can keep winning games till the end of the season. He had traditionally done bits vs these teams in the past but his recent form meant even this seemed unlikely. Glad he is getting us the points man

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Great from the big man. Fair play to him. Wasn’t good at what he isn’t good at, but was brilliant at what he is good at. Never see him make space for a shot like he did for his first goal today, was very pleasing to see.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Rom is a hard striker to understand: wastes the easy chances and buries the difficult ones. :lol:

If he could improve his first touch he'd level up massively. For all my gripes about him today he won us the game so I can't give him too much stick.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’ve discovered the reason for all his poor touches, he’s clearly right footed!

He must have bumped his head and forgotton or something. That’s 3 right footed goals to the right bottom corner.

Much better from him today, that was a clutch goal.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Then stop fecking asking for it
feckING IDIOT
You are the idiot :lol:

I wasn't asking for it, i was taking the piss. It's a parody at this point, where some are more concerned with his touch compilations than assessing performances.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
4 goals in 2 games. Think he had a assist as well?
Bertrands tackle on him today should have been a red as well.

For a guy who wastes a lot, he gets into a lot of good positions. Great guy to have in the squad. :devil:
That wasn't a tackle. It was like throwing a bouncy ball at a brick wall :lol:

automaticflare

Can’t fault the two goals but I thought he was abysmal in the first half. i can’t work him out at all. Delighted for him getting the winner today

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Now he scored two superbly accurate goals with his right foot. It seems like almost every player could improve under Ole.

prateik

Has looked better in recent weeks.. he also looks more mobile after getting leaner..

We needed him to step up and he has done well.. Hope his form continues.

BlueHaze

I have been really harsh against him but if he keeps this up I'll shut my mouth and take everything back.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Very good today but I thought some of his first touch were really frustrating, he had some moment when he got good holding the ball today but there were some moments when his first touch was shocking and one of them was the cause of Southampton’s 2nd goal. Anyway still motm.

Minimalist

Credit where it's due - his goals were brilliant.

Delighted for him. The match winner.

Patrick08

Looking fitter, and back amongst the goals. Not a great surprise. I hope he gets back to bullying smaller teams like he used to.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
You are the idiot :lol:

I wasn't asking for it, i was taking the piss. It's a parody at this point, where some are more concerned with his touch compilations than assessing performances.
stfu coming in here with this nonsense while everyone is enjoying a good performance.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Fantastic second half and those goals were magnificent. Much more like the best of Lukaku today!

Matson

Well Rom stepped up when we needed him the most and had his best game in a long time. He won those 3 points for us so fair play to the big man.

finneh

A couple of great finishes. He looks like he's moving more freely and more often too. Another step in the right direction.

Djemba-Djemba

After the Liverpool game I said with all our injuries we needed Lukaku to step up and score goals for the team.

Regardless of his overall game he's scored 4 goals in 2 games, all of them brilliant finishes.

Fair play to him.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
One hell of a second half from Rom! Boss mode. Stood up to be counted when we needed him the most. Like watching Prime Adriano.

Red Rom is a devil! :devil:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The first time this season I've thought he can be a United player.

Hopefully he keeps this up. Seeing him smile as well.

Stadjer

If he scores he is usefull.. when he doesnt score he is useless. Scored two good goals today so he was very usefull today.

OverratedOpinion

He has always been a player capable of going on scoring runs and he might be timing one just perfectly. Two excellent finishes again (also responsible for a lot of our only real moments of quality which won't get mentioned as it doesn't fit the narrative).

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Expecting a lot of pointless "I am a critic, but happy" posts. Never deserved this abuse, never been the problem.
Im expecting a lot of revisionist garbage such as this post. Hes been terrible and i mean terrible this season and 4 goals in 2 doesn't change that fact. Why do some fans just bury their damn heads in the sand constantly?

Bojan11

Good game from him.

But the stupidity from the second goal came from him losing the ball in a comfortable position due to his touch and then it escalated from there with Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.