Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I don’t say this often when watching professional football. He looks like a bloke that should not be playing football. Completely devoid of fundamental football skills. I’m not talking about the intricate skills that makes you a top player I’m talking about the type of fundamental skills that would have you picked by a ‘captain’ on a playground game and not left till the end. He has no busnisess playing football right now.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Another one who likes to talk a lot but can't do the walk.

No, Rom, you're not killing anyone on the field.

Only our hopes.

tomaldinho1

Oh Romelu... it's becoming depressingly predictable that he'll have zero impact on games now

el3mel

It's really pathetic how such a big body filled with muscles and struggles to win a single challenge with any decent defender and lose almost every duel. Like seriously what's the point of building all these fecking muscles if you're not going to use them ?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Hate to join the crowd but that was a woeful performance.

He cannot seem to even do the basics that you'd expect from a professional footballer which is really worrying.

CM

Awful, awful performance tonight. In fact, the same could be said for the Chelsea game. Drop him.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Like I said I actually have developed a proper hatred of him. It makes me sick a player as shit as him is even playing for us and for £80 fecking million to boot.

Worst united player in recent times, should be nowhere near the his club.

kundalini

Embarrassing. That cross-field pass in the first half that went straight to a Juventus player summed up his performance.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Can’t pass, can’t dribble, can’t control, can’t run, can’t head.

The worst first choice center forward at this club has had in the last 30 years.

ice-bionic red

I don’t wanna kick a man when he’s down but please Jose just take him out of the team and let him earn his place back!

Sanchez get fit and start upfront instead!!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Did you hear OT when he couldn't control ? The collective groan was so loud
I turn my sound down too low it seems as I missed it. When is Jose going to put him on the bench?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

Imagine Lukaku making a movement in the box for a goal like this. Picking up the flight of the ball and early and better than any other player in the box. Top drawer movement.

Meanwhile, Lukaku just moves in straight lines everywhere and thinks other players can pass the ball through human bodies.

Sidenote, what a fecking cross.

Mailo

Her was kak again, tonight. Compare him to United forwards of gone times? Several classes of difference!

Prodigy24

I'm just so sick of seeing him give thumbs up when missing chanses or passes instead of trying harder to actually get to the ball. Also sick of seeing him shout and point to others when making some shit layoff that nobody is going to reach. Just really losing my patience with him this season even though I'm a fan of his. Needs a couple of games on the bench until he figures out how to play again. And nobody can deny his god awful first touch anymore.

Djemba-Djemba

Did you hear OT when he couldn't control ? The collective groan was so loud
Crowd have turned on him for definite.

We can put up with shit, we've seen nothing but shit for 6 years, but when it's clear you're just being fecking lazy that's when people lose it.

And to think he had the nerve to mouth off about one day wanting to go to Italy, as if he's done fecking anything here. I'd gladly let him go to Italy as soon as possible.

Irrational.

Embarrassing. That cross-field pass in the first half that went straight to a Juventus player summed up his performance.
That and on one occasion where we had a 3-on-3 or a 3-on-2 opportunity and he had the chance to make a decisive pass twice, and both time he got the weight and the pass wrong. He has no football brain or technical ability.

Unrealistic post. They've got Dwight Gayle and JayRod banging in goals for them, why on earth would they want this lump?
:lol:

Part ex? :(

I heard Usain Bolt is looking for a contract as well... Probably has more pace and a better touch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.