Romelu Lukaku | Chelsea

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Good. Picking Lukaku against an actual decent side is like playing with 10 anyway. Just need to kiss and make up in time for when they next play Leeds or Norwich.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Dropped. Advantage Chelsea.

Last edited:

G-MUFC

Chelsea are a better team without him.

I never rated him at United. I never liked his attitude on the pitch either.

GoldanoGraham

Not sure this is going to end well for Lukaku - if anyone can just write you off then it’s Roman - I think the prize for moron of the year is already Lukaku’s.

IrishRedDevil

As for "a defence", I don't really think anything he said is THAT bad, but then again I'm not a hysterical bitchboy and I'd suggest anyone who is really bothered by this, is.

He's just a bit of an idiot.

Breaking News: Tuchel and Chelsea bosses are hysterical bitchboys.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Had a quick look at his thread on Shed end. They weren’t as fussed as I thought they’d be. I’d be fuming.
Probably think they're a better and more cohesive side without him. Plus, they'll likely be banking-in a good fee on him.

OldTrevil

He's played a blinder for Tuchel here. He would have been a hindrance against Liverpool

Moby

Dick
Spot on by Tuchel though. No chance someone bad mouthing the club the fans and the manager in public should be allowed anywhere near the pitch. The fans should support him as well in this.

Not to mention Chelsea are better without him anyway. They looked at their best this season after he got injured and they played with the likes of Havertz up front. Lukaku is a liability. I'm glad we were able to cut our losses in time. Easily one of the best things Ole did taking him out of the team.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I've honestly never come across such a bitch like this fat feck! I hope tuchel let's him rot in the reserves.

AndySmith1990

Aww a multi millionaire is tired of living in London after 6 months. I really hate some footballers. Lukaku, Martial, and Pogba immediately spring to mind. All cut from the same cloth; care more about money and lifestyle than doing the job to the best of their ability.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure.
Check under the pasta for a plate.