Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

AlexiV

Supports
FCB
Let's say he goes to Juve for €35m. That'll make his total transfer fees to €368m. And we know he's going to feck off to SA later, he can get to €400m easily. Or just go to SA now for a stupid money like €70m.
He’s going for the all-time transfer fees record and looks like he’s going to do it and have it cemented for many years to come. Fair play to him.

Sylar

Weren't juventus fans the ones that racially abused him? And he wanted to go there?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Lots of people, including Chelsea fans (I'm not saying you, I obviously have no idea) and pundits, were making this out as being the missing piece of the puzzle that would push Chelsea to another level, and were hyping up his early performances to no end.
He had a lot of people fooled but personally I saw through this chancer as a player after his first Chelsea debut and as a character when he pussied out of battling Torres and an ageing Eto'o for a place.

Infact lots of United fans say they were trying to warn us, i remember trying to warn you guys and just got quoted his goal stats or was being passed off as bitter.

Say what you will about Morata, but at least he gave a shit. I know pretty easily which of the two I'll look back on more fondly - especially considering the context of what was going on in Morata's personal life when he was struggling at Chelsea.
At the height of the Lukaku nightmare (when he clearly checked out but TT was still unconditionally playing him all game every game) I would have genuinely took Morata back as a swap deal if that's what it took to get rid of Rom.

Morata. What a summer that was, 2017.
As someone who's suffered both i can tell you Morata is the lesser evil, significantly so aswell.

He flopped in the end for a variety of reasons but for the first half a year he looked genuinely very good, not just with his goals but his all round play aswell. He probably did more in big games in that half a year than Lukaku did in his entire career.

He had all the technical and physical tools to be a top player but unfortunately his head just never caught up.

Ronaldinho's snakebite

As per Forbes, a return to Juventus for Conte was considered by the club's board in the summer of 2019 following Allegri's departure, but it was vetoed by then-club president Andrea Agnelli due to Conte's manner of exit five years prior.

Agnelli has now left the club following the recent financial controversies. That leaves a 'slim' possibility of Conte returning to Juve.

It makes me wonder if Lukaku is hoping to reunite with the manager he claims to love at a club (Juve) which he claimed earlier that he would never play for while he was at Inter.

slored1

Loses the CL final by missing every clear cut chance. Refuses to elaborate. Leaves for the biggest rival. That's Lukaku for you.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I’ll hold my hand up and say I was one of those Chelsea fans who was excited about and thought it made sense when we brought him back a couple of years ago.

We had just won the Champions League and we’re riding high under Tuchel. We had no recognized #9 and Lukaku had just come off of the best season of his career in which he was Serie A’s top scorer or close to it and he led Inter to the title. It felt like an absolute no brainer at that time to some.

We all knew he‘d be frustrating to watch but what he always gives you despite that is plenty of goals. But he simply has a rotten attitude and is extremely arrogant as evidenced by him pulling this shit he’s doing now at every club he’s been at.

Pintu

Lukaku had just come off of the best season of his career in which he was Serie A’s top scorer or close to it and he led Inter to the title. It felt like an absolute no brainer at that time to some.
He ended the season 5 goals behind Ronaldo… He scored a total of 18 npg in Serie A. (That’s 2 less than Muriel). Statistically the best season of his career is still the 2016/17 when he scored 25 total and 24 npg for Everton…. He has never come close to surpassing that total.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I’ll hold my hand up and say I was one of those Chelsea fans who was excited about and thought it made sense when we brought him back a couple of years ago.

We had just won the Champions League and we’re riding high under Tuchel. We had no recognized #9 and Lukaku had just come off of the best season of his career in which he was Serie A’s top scorer or close to it and he led Inter to the title. It felt like an absolute no brainer at that time to some.

We all knew he‘d be frustrating to watch but what he always gives you despite that is plenty of goals. But he simply has a rotten attitude and is extremely arrogant as evidenced by him pulling this shit he’s doing now at every club he’s been at.
Problem is, we won that UCL because our link up play was top class while our pressing and interplay was elite. Lukaku has never even been as high as average on any of those aspects. He'd have had to have scored at a minimum once a game average with multiple clutch goals in there to even begin to make up for what he was taking out.

And we can't claim hindsight on his rotten attitude, not only did we have the example at United to warn us but also here with us in his first spell.

Fans getting the wool pulled over their eyes is one thing, the club falling for it was unforgivable.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Internazionale - “This player, Not for everyone”
Lukaku - I’m not even for you.

Impending Inter statement — Seems like this fecking Donkey is not for anyone.

StamsShinyHead

"SAF you're an old dick, but I respect you."
Problem is, we won that UCL because our link up play was top class while our pressing and interplay was elite. Lukaku has never even been as high as average on any of those aspects. He'd have had to have scored at a minimum once a game average with multiple clutch goals in there to even begin to make up for what he was taking out.

And we can't claim hindsight on his rotten attitude, not only did we have the example at United to warn us but also here with us in his first spell.

Fans getting the wool pulled over their eyes is one thing, the club falling for it was unforgivable.

At United, the food was the big problem. Really interested in what his next excuse is.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Why did he do this? I understand he wanted Juve but what resentment he had against inter and his colleagues that he won’t even pick up the phone?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
For a self-proclaimed ‘grown ass man’ he’s just a gigantic wet wipe. Once his peers start retiring and naming the biggest cnuts they’ve shared dressing rooms with I won’t be shocked at all when they mention this clown.

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
Wasn’t he just at Martínez’s wedding not long ago? Now he’s straight up ghosting him. First class wanker. :lol:
Yeah the wedding was less than two months ago. They've been really close friends ever since Lukaku first moved from United to Inter four years ago. Last year Martinez even said they still talked every day for the whole season after Lukaku left them to join Chelsea and spoke about how happy he was that Lukaku returned.

After all that, to not even bother picking up the phone and telling your good mate where things are at is a shitty thing to do. But I guess that is to be expected from a shitty human being like Lukaku.

Nogbadthebad

Why did he do this? I understand he wanted Juve but what resentment he had against inter and his colleagues that he won’t even pick up the phone?
Because behind all the bravado, he is at heart a coward.

Ghosting them all is much, much easier than actually facing these people and explaining why he has gone behind their backs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I’ve never ever seen a player behave this way before. Utterly, utterly bizarre.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Maybe he hates Chelsea and planned that mess?

Plastic Evra

Roma ain't a bad choice though if he can bang a few goals there.
Also he's probably hurting confidence wise.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think all the Juventus fans stormed the training pitch earlier in the summer to say they didn't want him, that's got to sting a lot.

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
Also he's probably hurting confidence wise.
Law also said in the article Lukaku is seriously unfit at the moment, having not had any pre-season and only a few training sessions with the Chelsea U21s. His behaviour this summer has been about as unprofessional as it could possibly be.

Only has himself to blame too. The chance for the Inter move was right there almost a month and a half ago before he fecked it all up. Now he must swallow his pride and accept a move to a worse team than Inter.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Respect for turning down Saudi Arabia for now.

clarkydaz

Law also said intn the article Lukaku is seriously unfit at the moment, not had any pre-season and only a few training sessions with the Chelsea U21s. His behaviour this summer has been about as unprofessional as it could possibly be.

Only has himself to blame too. The chance for the Inter move was right there almost a month and a half ago before he fecked it all up. Now he must swallow his pride and accept a move to a worse team than Inter.
Too much 'muscle' again?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Arent we lucky we sold him when we did. 40ish million i think it was at the time.