Ronaldo (37) Slaps Phone Out of Child’s (14) Hand | Charged after 5 months of deliberation

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
The amount of people excusing Ronaldo with absurd argument like "he was invading his personnal space" is embarassing. He f*cked up a slapped and kid's hand who was standing behind a fence. It's not the end of the world but he lost it, period.

ElBarto

I'd be interested to hear Jamie "Spitty" Carraghers take on this

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
The amount of people excusing Ronaldo with absurd argument like "he was invading his personnal space" is embarassing. He f*cked up a slapped and kid's hand who was standing behind a fence. It's not the end of the world but he lost it, period.
It's being sensationalist in alot of quarters.
He did wrong but he didn't kill anyone.
It'll all blow over

Corridor of Uncertainty

Can we do a raffle or sweepstakes?

Predict the next member of staff to threaten/assault a member of the public.

I'll go for Matt Judge pushing a woman down a flight of stairs at Old Trafford.

AndySmith1990

Some people will defend almost anything their beloved heroes do. I can't comprehend the mind of a person who is so infatuated with someone they have no personal involvement with that they are willing to excuse unacceptable behaviour. Although it's nothing new to idolise famous people, it's still something I find very weird and rather cringe worthy

KeanoMagicHat

Plus Ronaldo immediately went into damage control on this, he knew it was bad. Can't believe people are finding ways to justify this

Jacko21

When was the last time United had a week out of the headlines?

So daft from Ronaldo.

Merseyside police will lap it up.

Betson

What a petulant and stupid thing to do , really expect more from such an experienced player , no excuse for it.

TheReligion

Abusive
I'm condoning what he's done, far from it. I think it's an utterly pathetic thing to do for a 37 year old man, but classing it as assault seems like a stretch to me. Then again, I'm hardly a professor of the law.

Are the parents pressing charges?
Contrary to the phrase it’s not down to the victim as to if charges are sought. That’s a decision for the police and CPS.

They can make a complaint though.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Im sure I will get hammered by our liberal anti Ronaldo fanbase but that bruising on his hand looks the way bruises appear when they are about 3 days old.
Strange that there is not even the slightest of swelling either.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
The guy is simply a bad person. That’s all there is to it.

Bobski

It was a dickhead move. There are plenty of annoying little scrotes at that age range you would like to give a slap to, but you don't.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Except you, you don’t believe in them.
Who told you that? You do realize that everyone can read what I wrote, lying or showing your illiteracy isn't a good idea.

Charles Miller

I like that thing some american cities have; where you pay some money then you can smash crystals, glass, etc to de-stress. I would pay for it.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Its almost comical how it turns out the kid is autistic too, no offense but its a something you will see out of comedy sketch (a dark one). Poor kid I hope he didnt get traumatized. Ronaldo needs to visit him personally and apologize in person. Make the kids life better as well while hes at it.

Man just end this season already. Feck it.

hobbers

Genuinely thought when it was being reported that it was an actual child, not a 14 year old.

Buy him a new phone and some Everton merch and leave it at that, christ.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
What if the kid says he will only accept Ronaldo's apology if he plays for Everton?

Chripper

The funny part is that Ronaldo invited the fan to Old Trafford to watch a match.

Hasn't the fan suffered enough?

I think he'd just want a new phone.