Rooney is finished

Is Rooney done at the required level?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spwd

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...x?newsid=E53CF5A0-D288-4F05-B084-086139A72872

Pablo Escobar replies to haters. Not sure these MUTV cnuts realise they are making him look worse by defending him right in front of him by making petty excuses like "out of position."
Christ I'm hating him more every day!

I disagree. Let Sir Bobby keep his record and ship Rooney out now. He never loved the club and the way he held the club to ransom - he doesn't deserve the record. The least he should have done was retire from the England squad and try his best to pay back the faith United have kept showing in him. He has done nothing in how many WCs and Euro finals is it now? What makes him think he can contribute more now when he is clearly past it? Deluded. Shame, SAF laid it on a plate to get rid and instead Moyes took the bait.
Same here, he should get the BFS treatment and a true legend keeps his record.

The thing is, even at the MLS I'd reckon he'd be woeful. He's not going to magically be an athletic world-beater just because he's playing in an inferior league.
Plus the climate will Traveller him out quicker, probably.

sosolid4u09

Cant believe the amount of people slagging the club captain off on here and taking personal digs.He is one of the greatest players to play for the club this century and banging on the door to be the highest scorer in our history.
Some complete bellends on here i agree hes been shyt but so have several others i hope he plays at the weekend and bags a couple of goals so the hate brigade can move onto someone else.
you're living in an absolute dreamworld. its people like you that are the problem. I loathe to resort to personal insults but seriously....

its not a hate brigade. its a FACT that rooneys been too shit to start for at least a couple of years! this is no knee jerk reaction thats come out of the blue. its not a case of rooney having a bad few weeks or months. if he scores two on the weekend he is still shit and needs to be dropped! he is past it. i don't care if hes club captain and legend. hes past it and needs to be dropped.

blind fans that are totally oblivious to his crapness and defend him for his unforgivable play by saying "but hes a legend". in fact I'm done. you're clearly not serious and are either trolling, been living under a rock for 3 years or don't watch football.

sorry if I've offended you

sosolid4u09

As far as Rooney is concerned, we are talking rubbish.
unbelievable. in his eyes he isnt even playing badly? Just effing admit you've been below par and you've not been happy with your performances? instead we're all talking rubbish? wow

montpelier

I'm just trying to think what this breaks down into

Crap form
Attitude
Massive wages/length of contract
State of club overall
Status in game/media support

I would think there's a bit of 4 in some of this somewhere, although he hardly helps himself with 1, 2 & 3. And his magnificent service & previous ability is getting a little bit forgotten about. I'm not super passionate about the issue but some of this ''he was never any good'' stuff is a bit daft.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
unbelievable. in his eyes he isnt even playing badly? Just effing admit you've been below par and you've not been happy with your performances? instead we're all talking rubbish? wow
It's what happens when the team loses and we need to work harder....

peridigm

no way is he good enough to start for Everton
He'd have a tough time in MLS. I don't watch MLS because the quality is shit but I do know the majority of the league is made up of young, fit players that can run their socks off. Not exactly Wayne's forte as of late. Just ask Gerrard and Lampard how it's going.

sosolid4u09

He'd have a tough time in MLS. I don't watch MLS because the quality is shit but I do know the majority of the league is made up of young, fit players that can run their socks off. Not exactly Wayne's forte as of late. Just ask Gerrard and Lampard how it's going.
lampard is doing great. stevie g on the other hand...

Ludens the Red

I don't mind a bit of bias. They should at least even it out though. It does my head in to see a billion moronic ex-United and Liverpool players on every single TV show.

Pat Nevin does Chelsea TV and he is excellent but probably could not even get into the BT or Sky Sports car park though because he didn't play for the right team.
Yeah it's a lot of United/Liverpool men but that's because they tend to be players who won shit loads and who people will recognise.
Unfortunately for Chelsea , they only started winning relevant things ten years ago so there's not much to choose from . I'm sure once Terry and Lampard retire they'll be in our faces every Sunday afternoon.
But at this moment in time nobody wants to see or gives a shit what Jody Morris, Michael Duberry or Jon Harley have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.