Rooney

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Normally I hate it when people use his grit as an excuse when he hasn't played well but ithink he's had a really good season. Still not close to his best but that's more because of how incredibly talented he is. His drive and desire rePly does stand out. Loved the aT he was driving on in the dying minutes, must give the rest of the team a lift.

Gazza

The thing is even if he doesn't have a great game he still contributes. Becoming more consistent now, and he drove us forward today.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The thing is even if he doesn't have a great game he still contributes. Becoming more consistent now, and he drove us forward today.
how far off do u think he is from his full potential? I do t think this is even 70 percent. That's how highly I rate him as a talent. Really think he's a rare rare talent.

massey

Didn't think He had that good a game today granted He wasn't poor by any means but hardly dangerous some of his crosses were good some poor and same with his passing.Had alot of energy and was better than berbatov which wasn't hard today.For me tevez should be playing instead of either one at the moment rooney or berbatov more towards berbatov though as they have hardly set the world alight the last few games.

Merman

He's had a poor start to the season, but he has been great since then. This season might end up as his most successful season.

Number7

Ret's Slave
He was good but I still didn't like how he ended up being played on the right.

Although to be fair he was getting a lot of crosses in at the end.

He just needs more consistency in his goalscoring because his performances are usually at a high standard. Today he helped us to win the game and hold onto the lead through his sheer willpower and determination.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I love the way he goes about the game. Future legend.

Ekeke

Think he had 4 very good games and has been not so good since then. But he did well today playing a role that isnt his own.