Roony Bardghji - Future star at RW

pascell

Can't remember where I read it but apparently he has a brother called Rayan, his Dad is a massive United fan and named them both after Rooney and Giggs.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
According to Fabrizio Romano Leverkusen, Juventus, Chelsea and Barcelona all want Roony Bardghji. He was really good against us, and I can`t understand if United is not going for him. We need a young RW.
Isn’t that what we splashed a lot of money on Diallo for? Speaking of which he seems to be injured for a very long time.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but he’s nowhere near ready for the PL. He might be in time, but right now, he’d be far better off doing another year in Copenhagen to develop physically and become more consistent.

CM

I liked the look of him when we played Copenhagen and the little bits I've seen of him from highlight packages.

He'd definitely be a smart signing to make if we had a more established right winger to hold the fort down while he develops. It's a little more complex when we've got other young players like Garnacho and potentially Amad gunning for the same position, but I still think it might be worth a punt.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hope under the new ownership structure we start snapping up more and more of these talents.

ROFLUTION

Hope under the new ownership structure we start snapping up more and more of these talents.
He could just as well be a Tosic / Ljajic sort of signing. Personally I think he'll never be a big enough player for a club of our size. And if he does he'll have to play a lot to develop and get to that level at a late age, which there isn't always time for at a club like United. It's the generational talents we should swoop up - I dont think this guy is. Danish media would be raving more about him if he was top tier.

flameinthesun

He could just as well be a Tosic / Ljajic sort of signing.
"Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time"

I remember being gutted that we didn't get Ljajic, ended up being a decent Serie A player form memory. Tosic had a little something about him but in the end I think he was just too small and weak.

RedRocket9908

"Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time"

I remember being gutted that we didn't get Ljajic, ended up being a decent Serie A player form memory. Tosic had a little something about him but in the end I think he was just too small and weak.
We agreed to sign Ljajic but then csncelled the deal so he went to Fiorentina instead before moving around a few other clubs, he also got exciled from the Serbia national team for refusing to sing the national anthem.

Zoran Tosic made 2 appearances for us before moving to Russia after a loan spell with Koln in Germany.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Never liked them. Get individuals who can do it both and terrorize their fullbacks all game, right footed or left footed doesn't matter.
I think in general in football people hugely underrate the ability to execute passes/crosses/shots with both feet. At any position it’s such a valuable asset to have. Fullbacks like Cancelo can play on either side and be more useful further infield, midfielders that can distribute on either side are much more difficult to press, and forwards that are two footed can be impossible to defend 1v1 in the box.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
He could just as well be a Tosic / Ljajic sort of signing. Personally I think he'll never be a big enough player for a club of our size. And if he does he'll have to play a lot to develop and get to that level at a late age, which there isn't always time for at a club like United. It's the generational talents we should swoop up - I dont think this guy is. Danish media would be raving more about him if he was top tier.
Well he’s Swedish and only just emerging but has been highly rated by anyone with eyes since 13/14 especially in Scandinavia. He’s widely considered the best prospect since Ibrahimovic.

His movement and use of space is incredibly intelligent for someone so young. Let his physical development catch up and he’ll be one hell of a player.

This is one I’d be all aboard for so long as he’s given game time on loan a bit longer while he develops.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
To me Garnacho has done well on the right, especially in terms of scoring. Whilst Rashford occupies the left. Then we've got ETHs big money signing, who also plays in the right, currently on the bench along with Amad.

Right now I can't see us signing a RW.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I’d also add I don’t think United is the right move for him at this point in his career. He’s far better moving somewhere he’s a guaranteed starter.

twitter thread suggester
Never ever going to be a starter for a top team.
And yes I have seen him several times in the Danish league.

The White Pele

One of the players I want us to sign most. I think he could be top drawer and he can do far more than just cutting in on his left. A more natural dribbler than Antony or any of other options. Technical, low centre of gravity. Hopefully not too expensive.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Another raw young RW is probably the last thing we need. We have about 6 of them if you include Garnacho.

ROFLUTION

Well he’s Swedish and only just emerging but has been highly rated by anyone with eyes since 13/14 especially in Scandinavia. He’s widely considered the best prospect since Ibrahimovic.

His movement and use of space is incredibly intelligent for someone so young. Let his physical development catch up and he’ll be one hell of a player.

This is one I’d be all aboard for so long as he’s given game time on loan a bit longer while he develops.
he’s also widely believed to not be on the same talent-level of Ibrahimovic - so why mention such a legend’s name next to a player? That’s what clubs does to hype up a player. What matters is reality and not hype. How many times have we heard stuff like “Possebon is the new or best thing since Carrick/Keane”, or “thay guy is the next Vieira” - it means nothing really.

You have to look at the facts and realities. The danish league is not strong at all. He has 7 goals in 17 which is quite good for an 18 year old. But it’s also seen before with other players close to that age. Mohamed Zidan, Johan Elmander, Alexander Sørloth, Gustav Isaksen. They all did similar stuff at a young age, and then didnt have what it took to be big players when they moved to foreign leagues. They all had decent careers, but not the level we want at United and if he evolves it could may be over many years like a player in the Dries Mertens mould.

I’m just saying we should only buy if we develop on loan. Id never expect him to take over from Antony. If ever.

edit: just took a look at all his goals and it’s all finishing in situations with lots of space. Rarely any dribbles. I just think there’s a huge gap to doing similar things in bigger leagues. With Zidan, Elmander it was sometimes solo shows - this guy’s more a finisher who knows where to place himself. I dont really see him in a similar talent bracket as Zidan and Elmander. Still young though.

Last edited: