Roony Bardghji - Future star at RW

Korwas

What a player this guy could turn out to be. He plays for Danish side Copenhagen and is currently 2nd in the league goalscoring table at only 17 years old. As a player he is in the Messi/Maradona mold; short, left footed and has outstanding ball control. When I've seen him I havn't seen him show the same blistering speed most smaller star players have. He has played some really nice passes and he has a great eye for goalscoring opportunities. Like Messi he plays RW so maybe someone for United to target?

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Our NT manager was under pressure to call him up to the Men's NT especially that Syria and Kuwait are both trying to lure him (I don't see it happening). Haven't seen him play but a starter for Copenhagen at 17 is very impressive.

ti vu

His parents spelled "Rooney" wrong. Not a top red. Do not want.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Very intelligent player with good decision making for his age.

PSV

Will probably be sold to Portugal and loaned back to Denmark after spending a season without playing like the last 17-year old.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Sign him and the let him rot in the reserves. Talented bastard.

podurban2

Watched the post-match interview with Swedish tv. He gave a really good impression, was tough to not smile and be smitten by him despite the circumstances. Seems to be a good guy who just wants to play football, the sort of guy you want in a team and one we could do with.

mu4c_20le

Yep, knew he'd do that. At least now we have a better chance of signing him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Get your Roony Bardghji name by combining the surname of a player signed by Utd in 2004 (minus a vowel) and a D&D class followed by some letters close to each other in the alphabet.

I’m Heinz Druidmnop.

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Will probably be sold to Portugal and loaned back to Denmark after spending a season without playing like the last 17-year old.
You meant Schjeldrup? He's Norwegian although he played in Denmark. He had some chances, but he even failed to perform at Benfica B team, who plays in Segunda Liga (equivalent to Championship in terms of division ranking). He clearly needs more experience.

Raw

I read that he has a brother called Rayan, named after Ryan Giggs. If that's true then :lol:

Conor

Looked like the lad you bought hash off in secondary school.