Roy Keane

Robertd0803

Redknapp fell for it hook line and sinker. Clown.

Redknapp shouting Regulion over and over and bellowing about Alderwierald and if hes not good now why did United want to buy him a few years ago not realising how stupid he sounded :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keane just couldnt give a stuff if hes there or not while the rest of them desperatley need to be there and you can tell.

poleglass red

:lol: What's Keane's issue with Tottenham? He seems to really dislike them. He was absolutely right though, Spurs are worse now than they were under Pochettino but the damage was done the season they decided not to sign anyone. They stagnated and then over paid for worse players than the one's they let go.
wasn't he a spurs fan growing up, think I heard that somewhere. I think he's just sick of the crap fellow pundits speak. Remember he was calling Liverpool sloppy at the start of the season the week before they conceded 7 v Villa. He also had a go at Cahill when he was speaking highly of Arteta at the expense of Ole, they too went on a poor run shortly after.

simplyared

Sometimes I get the impression he says things to draw attention to himself. Anybody who knows football can see Spurs have more quality than just Son and Kane. To say the rest is average is a wind-up.

dal

Redknapp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How the heck does he get so wound up there. Keane knew what he was doing but it goes to show you why Redknapp is a poor pundit, he looks good but most of what he says is without thought.

Regullion has had half a season but is the best in the league, what an utter biased retard.

Acole9

Outstanding
He had Redknapp rattled :lol:. When the presenter told him to take a breath.

90 + 5min

You got to give the man tons of credit. Not only that he was absolute brilliant leader, he is very good pundit/expert and clearly doesn't care if people get offended when saying the thruth or what he thinks.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Just on the topic of Keane the manager, has he ever spoken about the type of football he'd want his teams to play?
Basic "kick and run" mostly. Do the simple stuff well, receive, pass the ball and make yourself open. Lot of energy and running. He didn't had any time for slackers or players not willing to give their all, so nothing very innovative and in line with his character. At least, that is what you could get from his books.

He did a great job at first in Sunderland, mind you, but is absolute gold in punditry and should stick with that imo.

Mike Smalling

Oh he was being totally self-aware / jokey ... still funny though (and yet there will still be Liverpool fans screaming EEE KANT SAY THAT LA!)
Great stuff! Keane is at his best, when he is trolling other pundits with his deadpan delivery, like with Redknapp or Micah Richards.

He’s a great pundit, because he divides opinion. He doesn’t come out with the same cliched and out of date thinking that the vast majority of players do.

I don’t agree with many things he says, but that’s far better than the grey men who just talk the same crap, no matter what they actually see in front of them.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He brings pure entertainment to it because of the way he approaches it and stirs things up - I think its hilarious and love seeing it.

dave1956

Just before his Forest debut Clough said to Keane “you can control the ball, you can pass the ball and you can run. Just go out and do those 3 things”. That simplicity is what Keane did so well all his career and it amazes me how many professional football aren’t able to do these basics (see Lukaku for control, Fred for passing and Martial for running)
The basics so simple why do so many players not master these 3 skills

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Richards reaction at the end. He's like audience member at a stand-up show.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
I don't hate either, but I love Roy Keane and he can say whatever he wants imo. He earned that right many times over.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think keane was a bit harsh.

Richards is bang on.
Totally different era.

Imagine if Keane was out on one of his rageful benders these days, every single one would be on socials immediately, rather than 1 in every 10.

I can only imagine players have to have incredible thick skins, or just totally avoid the internet!

RashyForPM

His point is not wrong, just that calling Bruno a baby is because he’s the epitome of a leader in this young team.

Bruno actually vindicated what he said by going out on to the pitch, scoring and putting in an excellent performance on and off the ball against a very good side.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
His point is not wrong, just that calling Bruno a baby is because he’s the epitome of a leader in this young team.

Bruno actually vindicated what he said by going out on to the pitch, scoring and putting in an excellent performance on and off the ball against a very good side.
Yup, fair play to Bruno

Denis' cuff

Imagine Keane’s disdain for somebody who came out with that crap when he was a player. Up yer Bollox pal.

Bruno came over very well.

downunder red

Absolutely love his commentary,. He calls it as he sees it. You either agree with him or you don't. Look forward to any time they have him on.

Water Melon

Keane was spot on. And no we did not critisize Bruno for not creating. We were critisizing him for inability to make that final killer pass, for losing the ball too much thus adding pressure on our defenders. Even yesterday the amount of times Fernandes and Rashford screwed up our attacks was quite significant. You play well, you get praised. You play badly, you get critisized. It applies to each and every player and manager.

I don’t get his comments about Bruno. For years we’ve been talking about United not having players that care, United not having players that get angry when we lose or when things go wrong. Now we have one and Keane complains about him.

As for the “Bruno vs the big 6” I actually think it’s the way we setup. Fred and McTomminay behind him will always cut off his supply, put Pogba or DVB there to play him in and move up besides him when we’re attacking and you’ll see him do more vs top 6.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

I sometimes think that old Keane comes from an alternative universe and has nothing to do with the Keane who played with us. I mean this guy walked out from Ireland national team during a World Cup. His interview with MUTV was so terrible that the club had to censor it and once his teammates saw it they wanted him out. He himself has yet to get over that Sir Alex showed him the door and that despite Keane could barely run anymore. That's what being a baby is all about.

simplyared

Love to see him get the Celtic job. Could be the right fit, although can't see the club taking the risk. Would be great for football though. He'd love to knock Gerrard of his perch for starters.

Ladron de redcafe

I sometimes think that old Keane comes from an alternative universe and has nothing to do with the Keane who played with us. I mean this guy walked out from Ireland national team during a World Cup. His interview with MUTV was so terrible that the club had to censor it and once his teammates saw it they wanted him out. He himself has yet to get over that Sir Alex showed him the door and that despite Keane could barely run anymore. That's what being a baby is all about.
That's actually all true. When you put it that way, it's...ironic that he'd use that term to describe Bruno. I suppose that on the flip side, some would call it passion (in both cases).