Roy Keane

lsd

The Oracle
Just imagine being a spurs fan sat at home having just your team go out of the FA Cup, you quickly turn over to cheer yourself up seeing West Ham are also out and instead you get Roy just nonchalantly kicking you when you're down for no reason at all

Superunknown

Just imagine being a spurs fan sat at home having just your team go out of the FA Cup, you quickly turn over to cheer yourself up seeing West Ham are also out and instead you get Roy just nonchalantly kicking you when you're down for no reason at all
The higher the pitch of his voice, the greater the fury.

One day, his anger will reach new levels and the dolphins will start levitating out of the ocean.

GazTheLegend

That smile when they told him spurs were out was absolutely fecking chef kiss golden

Chairman Steve

Now that he lives vicariously through United as a fan, I wonder if this was what he was like in the dressing room, like ‘lads they’re shite let’s hammer them and who cares if they score first’

OverratedOpinion

He was fabulous tonight.

When he had a random dig at Spurs and then it was revealed that Spurs had gone out tonight and he just had a little giggle. Brilliant :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
Now that he lives vicariously through United as a fan, I wonder if this was what he was like in the dressing room, like ‘lads they’re shite let’s hammer them and who cares if they score first’

I can imagine him no matter who we are playing and if we went 1 or 2 down going to the other players saying cmon lads just pretend it's only Spurs

LARulz

A team of players with his mentality would be dangerous. He just wants to win and no set back will put him off

When he said after that Antonio miss that the players should now be thinking that's it, I was surprised. Sometimes I think teams start to second guess themselves and think maybe they should leave less space/play less risky

Lj82

That was fun to watch. I think he naturally thinks of spurs when taking about teams who came to OT and started well before faltering because of that game where spurs led 0-3 before we came back to win 6-3.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Keano is box office as a pundit, ' the Spurs of this world' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I noticed Wright's reflection in the glass almost doing cartwheels when Roy said that

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
That violence line :lol:

On a rampage tonight. Think Cole and Wright were a little too intimidated to push back against his comments at times. What a man. Still striking fear into the hearts of his opponents/fellow analysts.

youngrell

Keano was comedy tonight. You can see he has the same feeling as us with this current United team, he’s buzzing.

Wright was creased listening to him.

Robertd0803

I reckon Keane would have ran through walls if he was playing under Ten Hag.

Reckon he would also run through walls to play for him if he still could.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Spurs fans at home: "The feck, what did we do to get trolled like that?!"

Keane: "you existed"

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I've watched that clip on repeat now. Classic Keane. And he's quite right as well. Seen it over the years. Well, the Fergie years that is.

Wright's reaction when Keane called the West Ham defense "useless" was equally funny. You can see his head bobbing in the reflection. :lol:

Glorio

He was on one tonight.

He obviously tginks we are back.

Funny watching Wright squirm with annoyance. :lol:
Not sure Wright has it in for us to be honest. If anything he's seemed very pro EtH from the get go.

In fact, when he was out of shot, you could see his reflection laughing his head off when Keano was laying into one of his victims of the night

BerryBerryShrew

A Reddit comment on Keano tearing into Spurs and West Ham really sums him up: "His disdain for mediocrity is palpable"

Djemba-Djemba

It's interesting because as recently as January he was fairly dismissive of our good form and not that complimentary of Ten Hag. He still seemed annoyed over the Ronaldo drama.

I wonder if the last few weeks has made him realise Ronaldo was the problem and Ten Hag did the right thing, because the last few times we've seen Keane do pundit work he seems to be a big fan of Erik.

Fluctuation0161

Not sure Wright has it in for us to be honest. If anything he's seemed very pro EtH from the get go.

In fact, when he was out of shot, you could see his reflection laughing his head off when Keano was laying into one of his victims of the night
I wasn't saying Wright has it in for United. I'm saying he was annoyed with Keane dismissing his comments about West Ham will feel they should've won it. Also the arrogance of Keanes comments seemed to annoy him.

Generally, I like Wright. But I just found that dynamic, in that moment, funny.

Glorio

I wasn't saying Wright has it in for United. I'm saying he was annoyed with Keane dismissing his comments about West Ham will feel they should've won it. Also the arrogance of Keanes comments seemed to annoy him.

Ah ... Fair enough.

Was weird how much they were going on about West Ham. They had 2 counters which they fluffed - happens

Fluctuation0161

Ah ... Fair enough.

Was weird how much they were going on about West Ham. They had 2 counters which they fluffed - happens
True. I was glad Keane pulled them up on it. The narrative often seems to be about the plucky underdog against Unites. The narrative should've been about our improvement and their goal, which VAR shouldve ruled out, because the ball went out of play. Imagine that happened for a United goal, endless coverage and talking points for weeks.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
True. I was glad Keane pulled them up on it. The narrative often seems to be about the plucky underdog against Unites. The narrative should've been about our improvement and their goal, which VAR shouldve ruled out, because the ball went out of play. Imagine that happened for a United goal, endless coverage and talking points for weeks.
Keano just pointed out the obvious, you don't take your chances you ain't gonna win, no point in crying about it and say well we played well and were unlucky, there's a reason United won and luck had nothing to do with it

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.

Apparently Keane & Wright get on well. I wouldn’t have believed it possible once.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
That violence line :lol:

On a rampage tonight. Think Cole and Wright were a little too intimidated to push back against his comments at times. What a man. Still striking fear into the hearts of his opponents/fellow analysts.

Ah in fairness they were having a ball, visibly trying not to piss themselves. It's not exactly a duo that are going to stop a dig at Spurs.

poleglass red

He loves a pop at Spurs doesn't he, didn't he support them as a kid, or is that urban folklore