Roy Keane

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I cannot wait till Ronnie leaves. This circus has got to stop. Look at Keane's mental gymnastics ffs!

davidmichael

Roy has lost his mind this time, he can’t honestly believe what he’s saying ? I don’t think outside of the CL winning team of 2008 Ronaldo has ever had a 1 in 2 season for us let alone be 1 in 2 for us in this run.

I’m surprised Gary didn’t bring up the parallels with RVN leaving United when he said sometimes a team is better without the main goal scorer as that’s basically where we are with Ronaldo, we’re a far better TEAM without him and we’re a lot more together without him too.

Pjisared

Neville..'No Man United fan would start with Christiano'
Keane 'What do the fans know'

Clearly more than you Roy..

Fully Fledged

Roy has lost his mind this time, he can’t honestly believe what he’s saying ? I don’t think outside of the CL winning team of 2008 Ronaldo has ever had a 1 in 2 season for us let alone be 1 in 2 for us in this run.

I’m surprised Gary didn’t bring up the parallels with RVN leaving United when he said sometimes a team is better without the main goal scorer as that’s basically where we are with Ronaldo, we’re a far better TEAM without him and we’re a lot more together without him too.
Because GN is diplomatic. He wouldn't throw RVN under the bus.

Strelok

I was a big fan but tbh he looks more and more like an absolute idiot there. So embarrassing.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He clearly thinks Ronaldo is bigger than the manager and the club and his behaviour is justified because he's "frustrated" It explains his own behaviour towards SAF and Queiroz at the end of his United career. Fergie was 100% right about him.

Fully Fledged

He clearly thinks Ronaldo is bigger than the manager and the club and his behaviour is justified because he's "frustrated" It explains his own behaviour towards SAF and Queiroz at the end of his United career. Fergie was 100% right about him.
He was. While Keane still believes that was SAF's biggest mistake.

Red00012

So in order to defend Ronaldo
He’s criticised ETH
He’s criticised Antony
He’s criticised the fans
He’s criticised Utd (PR)
Mentioned Scholes skipped a game
Mentioned Rio’s drug test
Mentioned Eric Cantona

I’ve probably missed something also

Idxomer

Wasn't he also very toxic in the dressing room near the end?

mu4c_20le

What did Fergie say?

Fully Fledged

He’s criticised ETH
He’s criticised Antony
He’s criticised the fans
He’s criticised Utd (PR)
Mentioned Eric Cantona

Funny how he left out the player who deliberately ended another players career.

BuzzKillington

He’s criticised ETH
He’s criticised Antony
He’s criticised the fans
He’s criticised Utd (PR)
Mentioned Eric Cantona

There are that many people under the bus at this point it’s teetering on a pile of bodies.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
He’s criticised ETH
He’s criticised Antony
He’s criticised the fans
He’s criticised Utd (PR)
Mentioned Eric Cantona

Sounds like he was on a rant similar to the one that got him let go.

He's paid to stir up shit let's be honest and I really like him but he should know better sometimes.

JadoreSox

:lol: The amount of top reds here that are so quick to write off everything Keane has done for us over a silly rant on Sky Sports.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Keane's gonna Keane... He wont change his mind on this topic, so you might as well get used to it. He's generally reasonable so I'll give him a pass on this.

Lee565

Thankfully ronaldo is the last of the fergie boys still part of the team and will be gone very soon, I hope we never deal with another fergie player in the squad or coaching set up, the illogical defense rose tainted glasses view of the likes of ronaldo and ole over the past few years from keane, rio and Neville has been pathetic and undermined united making progress as a title challenging team again

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Thankfully ronaldo is the last of the fergie boys still part of the team and will be gone very soon, I hope we never deal with another fergie player in the squad or coaching set up, the illogical defense rose tainted glasses view of the likes of ronaldo and ole over the past few years from keane, rio and Neville has been pathetic and undermined united making progress as a title challenging team again
Sorry but that's nonsense. Neville called out Ronaldo's behaviour today.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
If this was any other player, that Keane had no previous playing experience with, he'd be fully backing the manager/coach.

Absolute Ronnie bumboy.

kunal18

Roy is defending the 700 goal player/his past teammate, more than the 38 year old of present.
Not many will agree, but that's Roy for you.

Chief123

Wow, this is the first time I've heard an ex Utd player say "Utd are better without Ronaldo". Fair play to Neville! Roy Keane struggled to accept that point.