Rugby 2018 Discussion

Scrumpet

There are no words
Totally agree, Ireland are worth the lead but if someone randomly decides to stick his nose in and alter the dimensions of a pitch you are used to playing on it must be frustrating for the home players. At the start of the Six Nations.that last Ireland try would have been one metre over the dead ball line … enter Nigel fecking Owens :lol:
I thought England wanted it even deeper?

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Totally agree, Ireland are worth the lead but if someone randomly decides to stick his nose in and alter the dimensions of a pitch you are used to playing on it must be frustrating for the home players. At the start of the Six Nations.that last Ireland try would have been one metre over the dead ball line … enter Nigel fecking Owens :lol:
If it was closer Stockdake would have grounded it quicker :)

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
English folks, do ye realise how much we hate Mike Brown? I was delighted with the talk of dropping him. He's got that prime cnut factor, what your team has been missing regardless of his limitations.

England needed that kick to go over. Two converted tries to only draw is big.

Minimalist

Would be nice if Ireland could build on this Six Nations win by giving themselves a good showing at the World Cup.

Always seem to disappoint.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
I don't know what to say. 2009 was such an unbelieveable rollercoaster, and the big emotion in this campaign was the France drop-goal. Today has been an efficient job done against a self-destructing England. It's immense consistency and stability that has delivered this, along with superb strength in depth.

A grand slam in Twickenham. Feckin hell.

I'll just leave it at this.

:)

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Well done Ireland and all the Irish on here. Always nice to see England lose! :drool:

Minimalist

Impressive stuff has to be said.

Really hope they can make a big impact in the world cup.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Well tgat was nice.
Trophy presentation in the middle of the Twickenham pitch .....

Brilliant :D:D:D:wenger: