Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Eddie Jones logic

A quality 2nd row at 6 where he’s lost

A winger at Centre when you have a fit Tuliagi in squad

Elliot Daly at full back when Alex Goode is English

Hephaestus

Been an absolute massacre from Wales, 74-24 now. Made even better by looking up the England score, guessing they'll pull out the win but it's still bloody hilarious.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Japan have started the second half very well. Great hands, competing in the air and efficient defence. Snaffled up Care well when he tried to make a break there.
Danny Care is showing why Ben Youngs is the first choice 9

Mark Wilson scores for England 18-15

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
:lol:

I bet you wish it was a more substantial post. How do you get to put thread marks?

Edit: forget that, just realised you started the thread, my bad.
During tournaments I usually add actual ones if I remember. I don't think I've done it since the 6N though.

Actually, that must have been in last year's thread. I see I haven't done any in this one.

freeurmind

weak willed
Great performance and win by the Bokke. Rassie has made such a massive difference to this team. PSDT my man of the match. Would like to see Kolbe start next week against Wales.

freeurmind

weak willed
Feck off :nervous::lol:

NZ started well, but we are a good team. We're doing well on the back foot, but that's the problem too... we're on the back foot. Certain to take its toll.
All Blacks haven't been themselves in a while. Actually I think now, it's fair to say they're not the all conquering, dominant force they were 2 years ago. Still favorites for the WC but definitely beatable.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Funny how this is kinda the inverse of the stereotype of how Ireland have played against NZ in the past. NZ had all the bluster at the start of the match but Ireland have gradually wrung control out of it and are in the driving seat now.

The worry is that after all that pressure by Ireland for the nearly-try, NZ came down the pitch and got 3 pts straight away.

kidbob

Great half but a waste of time. Eventually playing against 16 men will take its toll. How there wasn't a yellow for the NZ player interfering with the ball on the ground is only topped by no yellows for consistent foul play in the NZ 22.

Should be attacking the corner more from penalties though.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Great half but a waste of time. Eventually playing against 16 men will take its toll. How there wasn't a yellow for the NZ player interfering with the ball on the ground is only topped by no yellows for consistent foul play in the NZ 22.

Should be attacking the corner more from penalties though.
Honestly feel that way too. Fecking depressing.