Rui Faria is God

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hehe! Yep, Mourihno still deserves a lot more credit. He has turned us around from playing that mundane predictable LVG football to this structured, but open in the final 3rd style football.
I think he will succeed here... Rui too :D
Jose will succeed if Rui allows him to
Sack faria bring back giggs
did Giggsy have an unbeaten record and nearly knock out mike dean? God no.

MarchingOn

Pure passion from the both of these men. I'd rather one of them be banned every match than sit in the stands drawing pictures like the Dutchman.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
In all seriousness, I like his press conferences.

Irrational.

He's a straight talking, level headed guy. Glad he didn't fall for the bullshit traps the media laid out for him in the post match interviews he did.

Jaybomb

I was delighted he got the job ahead of Giggs. Loved his passion at Chelsea and so far he looks the part at United.

I could see him as a potential manager for us someday.

ti vu

Has this question ever got answered? Is Rui Faria a relative to Mourinho's wife? They have the same family and the connection with Mourinho. Saw this question in his early piss taking thread, but I didn't seem to find the answer.

padotido

During match, football coach doesnt make effects much as basketball coach..
Remember LVG, whe were he doing on the bench during united matches ?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That's why LVG had a bad record.

Rui stands there like the redeemer and has a 2-0 record. Good point.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
players need encouragement and sometimes slight adjustments in tactics need to me made. Expecting one tactic to work no matter what is arrogant, yet ignorant. Especially in the premier league where pace, power and exploiting space tend to take precedence over his approach of "total football" or whatever shit he was attempting.

TheSweeper

players need encouragement and sometimes slight adjustments in tactics need to me made. Expecting one tactic to work no matter what is arrogant, yet ignorant. Especially in the premier league where pace, power and exploiting space tend to take precedence over his approach of "total football" or whatever shit he was attempting.
Jose has his own philosophy & he sticks to it including just one formation. He even has his own favorite players he won't drop. No different to 'total football or whatever he was doing'

The BlackGaijin

Loved how he said "terrific work from the referee" the first time Mou was sent off. Passive aggressive fecker. I love him.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

He is Insane, whar an assistant manager. True passionate right there, we will be back to our best soon.!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Has this question ever got answered? Is Rui Faria a relative to Mourinho's wife? They have the same family and the connection with Mourinho. Saw this question in his early piss taking thread, but I didn't seem to find the answer.
He has nothing to do with Mourinho's wife, Mourinho met him at Barcelona during a conference.