Ryan Giggs' £2million mansion vandalized by graffiti artists

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Is he the British version of Tiger Woods? Exactly how many extra martial affairs has he had over the years?

Very unsavoury.
He is dating Martial too? :eek:

Green_Red

Reputation in tatters. No way back from here, id be surprised if he isnt let go by the club, tarnishint the brand and all that.

I still think hes one of the greatest players weve ever had. Bit sad he's done this to himself.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Respect him as a footballer but he's a total scumbag off the pitch.

Guy

Didn't realise Giggs paid his brother's wife to abort his child.

Even without that, still an absolute scumbag of a man.
The Daily Mail said:
Natasha twisted the knife by claiming in a newspaper yesterday that Giggs arrived on his bicycle to give her £500 towards terminating her pregnancy.
Absolutely disgusting, had no idea Giggs was a cyclist. :mad:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Probably explains why he's always looked so sour-faced and detached in the dugout. And there was me thinking it was because of van Gaal. He's probably had all this shit going round in his head instead of being able to focus on the game.

I speculate of course but anyway, serves him right. Can you imagine the stick he'd get from oppo fans if he was manager?? He'd lose credibility and become a laughing stock!

Rednotdead

How come every thread that has the word "Giggs" in it becomes just another "what a bad person Giggs is" fest?

JPRouve

Scout
How come every thread that has the word "Giggs" in it becomes just another "what a bad person Giggs is" fest?
Well, that thread in particular is about his bad behaviour

hobbers

£500 to abort his illicit love child. Christ all mighty.

With this sort of cloud over his head, can he ever really expect to be a successful manager at any significant club?

For instance, if he manages a club in the Prem, how the feck will he be able to sit in a press conference and look into the eyes of people who exposed all of his behavior.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Will be interesting to see how he deals with a player of his who has had an affair when he's a manager.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
you're all jealous I presume

on a different note, why does the headline have to mention the cost of the house? Why cant it just say Ryan Giggs love emporium vandalized?

I just can't understand this either.

There is a story about a chief constable who messed around with the wife of his assistant, or something, and in the article it states how much he earns. Why do we need to know how much he earns?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

There is a story about a chief constable who messed around with the wife of his assistant, or something, and in the article it states how much he earns. Why do we need to know how much he earns?
Because it's taxpayers money?

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
not going to shed too many tears here for giggs. to say he deserves something like this isn't wide off the mark, but what is extremely unfortunate is that his kids have to deal with all this shit. not fair on them in the slightest, but then again it doesn't seem like giggs gave much of a shit about that in the first place.

JPRouve

Scout
Isn't he following his father's path? I believe that his father was always fooling around and that he despises him for that.

Inigo Montoya

What difference does that make? What he earns is irrelevant to the story, just as the value of Giggs' house is irrelevant.
Hardly when we are pYing him to be in a position of huge responsibility. He has to be beyond reproach but that's a whole can of worms.

s for a footballer; I agree that's irrelevant

Inigo Montoya

Isn't he following his father's path? I believe that his father was always fooling around and that he despises him for that.
He also died an alcoholic I believe. It's terribly sad for his kids if he goes down the same path

JPRouve

Scout
He also died an alcoholic I believe. It's terribly sad for his kids if he goes down the same path
Yeah, I just realised it. I've always brushed away all those stories because he is probably my favorite player but he knows how his kids will feel, he felt it as a child and he really needs to think about what he is doing and just stop.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Because it's the daily mail

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
£500 to abort his illicit love child. Christ all mighty.

With this sort of cloud over his head, can he ever really expect to be a successful manager at any significant club?

For instance, if he manages a club in the Prem, how the feck will he be able to sit in a press conference and look into the eyes of people who exposed all of his behavior.
I don't think he cares what people think.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This is all a bit too dispiriting to even discuss.

JPRouve

Scout
Thought Europeans were more open about this sort of thing and not bothered by it, only us Yanks get up in arms about affairs? .
Europeans aren't open about it, the difference is that we don't think that it's a public matter, no one is going to ask for public apologies like the ones made by Tiger Woods.