Saša Kalajdžić

Godfather

He's Austria's Peter Crouch. He will score you a goal here and there for the sheer height he has but us being linked to him makes me almost depressed he's that average. I'd rather have a 32 year old Arnautovic if it has to be an Austrian

DSG

25m for this guy? Ruben Dias is going to literally break him in half.

At best, he’s going to be a late sub when we are chasing. At worst, he’ll be injured frequently from the pounding he will take in the PL.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Is he so bad? Peter Crouch wasn’t bad technically if these two are being compared together
No, he's actually good enough to be considered as a backup option for Bayern and Dortmund.

Last edited:

Woziak

He's Austria's Peter Crouch. He will score you a goal here and there for the sheer height he has but us being linked to him makes me almost depressed he's that average. I'd rather have a 32 year old Arnautovic if it has to be an Austrian
Yep this guy is so slow it’s not even worth considering

Teja

I know nothing of this guy but lumping it to Fellaini was an amazing plan B under LvG. Funnily enough I was reading Pep's writing on England when Crouch was the forward and he was a fan. His only complaint was that the midfield was unbalanced at that time.

Andersons Dietician

I know nothing of this guy but I feel like it’s a bad sign when a 3 minute video needs to repeat your best bits at different times in the video. Not to mention the clips being extremely underwhelmin. Doesn’t fill me with much excitement at the prospect of this guy potentially joining.

Momochiru

For 10-15M I would take him as a backup option and plan B if we are chasing in the last few minutes. If Ronaldo feck off at the end of August and Martial and Rashford continue with their form from the last year, we will be in dire need for something different in attack. Also our team is shaping as quite short for the PL - we lost two giants in Pogba and Matic and all the new signings look to be much shorter than the players they are going to be replacing (Malacia, FDJ, Martinez), so a bit of height that we can inject in certain situations wouldn't be a bad thing. But if he is going to cost 30M+, than I'd rather add a bit more and get Schick or someone of a similar quality.

-Supreme-

Given that we have a limited transfer budget and we still need to bring in CM, RW and ST, one of these positions will have to be compromised by bringing in someone with lower profile in the hope that he succeeds, if not we should be able to sell the player on and bring in a proper replacement next summer.

Bestietom

We will definitely need a CF this season. We just cannot depend on Martial, he'll be out injured most of season. Sesko would be a good choice even though he is only 19 years old. He could be worth a fortune in a few years time.

Zoo

The alternative target to Arnautovic for the striker crisis according to Paul Hirst.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The alternative target to Arnautovic for the striker crisis according to Paul Hirst.
A few days ago Mislintat told the press that the sale of Mangala eliminated the financial necessity for them to create (further) transfer income this summer, so they won't actively try to sell anyone else. Following that logic it's probably too late now for United to get him at the previously reported price.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
A few days ago Mislintat told the press that the sale of Mangala eliminated the financial necessity for them to create (further) transfer income this summer, so they won't actively try to sell anyone else. Following that logic it's probably too late now for United to get him at the previously reported price.
Doesn't he have less than a year left on his contract? £15m sounds about right for a player who could negotiate a free transfer in 5 months for next summers move.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Doesn't he have less than a year left on his contract? £15m sounds about right for a player who could negotiate a free transfer in 5 months for next summers move.
According to Mislintat Kalajdzic promised them that he wouldn't leave on a free transfer, so they'll be looking to extend his contract once the window is shut.

Smores

Agents are doing their thing knowing we're desperate right now and that we pay over the odds. You can imagine we're getting a lot of calls offering this and that player.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
According to Mislintat Kalajdzic promised them that he wouldn't leave on a free transfer, so they'll be looking to extend his contract once the window is shut.
If the club is rejecting offers left and right that promise certainly looks stupid on his part? If he signs a year extension he'll be in the same spot next year.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If the club is rejecting offers left and right that promise certainly looks stupid on his part? If he signs a year extension he'll be in the same spot next year.
He can always demand a release clause in his new contract.

Strootman's Finger

I hated this link all summer, but compared to Arnautovic this seems like a dream signing. Watched some videos of him yesterday, thought he looked good, mentioned him on here and a bunch of german posters told me he's shite.

JuriM

I hated this link all summer, but compared to Arnautovic this seems like a dream signing. Watched some videos of him yesterday, thought he looked good, mentioned him on here and a bunch of german posters told me he's shite.
Saw the 15mins of Leipzig vs Stuttgart this Sunday, he wasn't really involved but Leipzig was dominating very hard.