Saidy Janko signs

jb8521

Played against England under 19s this week safe to say hes not one who needs to bulk up

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Any reports as to how he played?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Started on the wing but moved to right back after 10 minutes due to a injury-forced Swiss sub. All I know.

jb8521

According to uniteds official twitter Janko could be involved for the first time in the uefa youth league match on wednesday

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Who's number 14 at England? Has someone told him the 80s are over and shorts tend to be a bit longer these days?
Not quite up to 80s standards. They were nothing more than glorified Y-Fronts

Rossa

I know it's just the U18, but that's a great compilation. He's a beast - too strong for such a young lad, and he's lightening quick. Dare I say he looks like an interesting prospect? Looks to have good dribbling too.

prateik

Being that strong physically is a huge* advantage at that level. Performances in the reserves would be a better indicator..

That said, being strong and quick is always good.

Giggsforever

Being that strong physically is a huge* advantage at that level. Performances in the reserves would be a better indicator..

That said, being strong and quick is always good.
I'm always a bit sceptical when it comes to younger player with that kind of physic. As it's such a huge advantage at that age, they almost always tend to struggle as the level increases.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I'm always a bit sceptical when it comes to younger player with that kind of physic. As it's such a huge advantage at that age, they almost always tend to struggle as the level increases.
Depends, if one of the reasons they stick out is their strength; obviously being around stronger players (When older) will decrease what he has over others, alternatively, if he is rather strong/large, but stands out for speed/ quick feet, then I don't think we can expect him to find the transition harder.

Rossa

That's actually true. I could mention numerous players who developed early and struggled later on as players caught up with them. However, his speed is still spectacular and he is probably very strong on all accounts. It's not a disadvantage, and he also looks technically quite good.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I know what you mean. I always try to eliminate physique from the equation when I watch young players and focus on ability and understanding of the game. The Everton match was really the first time I saw a good footballer and not just an athlete in Janko, hopefully his performances will improve further as he continues to settle.