Saka (Arsenal)

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Soon as the ball came to him I just trusted him to do the right thing. Other talented young wingers would probably go into step over mode when he got it there. Top talent, really wanted us to go after him.

Utdstar01

He looks great today. Leicester defence not helping themselves though it has to be said.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Hard to assess him yet, some good moments but unsure what his ceiling is, we'll see how he develops over the coming years.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
He’s clearly uncomfortable on the right, but his technique, creativity and decision making are top class, making him a threat wherever he plays. Huge talent.

Thiagoal

Looking absolutely top class. To me he is absolutely the same bracket of talent as Mason just in a deeper position.
No where near imo! Saka is a very solid player while Mason is a generation talent

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The kid basically makes Arsenal looks so dumb for spending 72m on Pepe.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
No where near imo! Saka is a very solid player while Mason is a generation talent
Impossible to say. He does the right things and threatens the opposition goal frequently. Would you have put Kevin as a ‘generational talent’ so young? They share similar qualities in decision making and playing the right pass at the right time. Kevin and Saka are not so flash that you would put them as future world beaters as kids.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Saka looks like a nice blend of speed, technique but mostly intelligence. Should be a good little player.

In Rainbows

Saka reminds me of Rashford's path. Arsenal's best talent for his birth year at the academy, but not considered an amazing can't miss prospect like Greenwood, Sancho, and Foden. And like Rashford, he took to first team football like a fish in water and now he's being mentioned with the best. Still don't think he's quite with those other 3 names I mentioned, but will be in that Rashford bracket where he's still considered a top talent.

diarm

Saka, Sancho and Greenwood is a scary prospect for you English.

Great player, making a difference even on the right which isn't his natural position. Extremely versatile and quality technique on the lad

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's a shame Arsenal fans are feeling like they have to compare him to Greenwood but I guess they don't have a lot else to shout about

Classical Mechanic

He and Sterling will still be very important to the England team. It's Kane who doesn't seem to fit this lineups strengths.
I just don’t see that. Kane’s a brilliant link player with pacey wide forwards. England have been scoring shit loads for a change with Kane, Rashford and Sterling.

macheda14

He’s 18 and is comfortably one of the better players on the pitch every game and every position he has played, full back, wing back, Cm acm, winger. He’s incredibly intelligent for such a young player. Greenwood will always look more impressive because he’s scoring goals, and whilst I do think he’s the better talent, Saka is looking like he could be an absolutely fantastic player.

mancan92

They play different positions. Saka no matter where he plays looks like arsenal's best player. At lb he looked like on of the best in the league, at lm he looked very dangerous, at cm he looked class and at rw he is extremely productive whilst playing in an absolutely terrible arsenal team and very little support.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Saka has produced good numbers in lb, lm, lw and rw now. The ability to fit in a number of positions to allow your manager tactical flexibility is very underrated.

Affirmation

An incredible player, I'm honestly slightly surprised he decided to stay at Arsenal as surely there must of been a lot of interest from a number of top clubs? Although he seems to be playing in a number of positions I do think he could thrive in an attacking fullback role, that depends on the system being used however.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Well plenty of Arsenal fans would argue the other way and they could be forgiven for doing so. Regardless I've seen the term 'generational talent' bandied around significantly about Greenwood of late. Given that he's only 18 I don't think we can even be close to making that kind of call. The same of course goes for Saka and pretty much anyone else in the same age group.

Drainy

Saka has produced good numbers in lb, lm, lw and rw now. The ability to fit in a number of positions to allow your manager tactical flexibility is very underrated.
He's ideal for a squad, difficult to see where he would be first choice in any of those positions except maybe left back if Chilwell doesn't make it his own.

Maybe in a 4-3-3 as the left of the midfield with Mount on the right and Rice in defensive midfield? Guess we're not as strong there compared to other positions.

In Rainbows

Well plenty of Arsenal fans would argue the other way and they could be forgiven for doing so. Regardless I've seen the term 'generational talent' bandied around significantly about Greenwood of late. Given that he's only 18 I don't think we can even be close to making that kind of call. The same of course goes for Saka and pretty much anyone else in the same age group.
It was largely thought that Greenwood was the class of the 2001 generation prior to Greenwood and Saka's first team debuts. I should also include Curtis Jones, but then Greenwood became the clear #1 during the beginning of last season.

Last edited:

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
He is an absolute joy to watch, for both club and country. Top quality player, and still only 19. Arsenal were very fortunate to get him to sign a new contract.

PoTMS

Should be England's starting left wingback. Chillwell can get to feck.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good to finally see Koch& Saka on the pitch together after all this time.