Samuel Luckhurst : United Looking to sign two players in january

BigCaine

Yeah... do you remember what happened when Barca started sounding out veratti....

Unless we want pogba and de gea to go to psg i suggest we avoid sounding out veratti
Neymar was a PSG target before Barcelona ever showed interest in veratti, don't think it really would matter to them if we are interested in veratti or not. Also unlike Neymar, nor ddg nor pogba have release clauses not that it matters as they are not enforceable in England unlike Spain.

We on the other hand, can hurt them especially after they have pissed off the other big clubs all we need to do is go to UEFA with other like minded clubs and ask them put a cap on how much sponsorship money can be taken into account to calculate FFP and see them explode.

Scholsey2004

Malcom looks pretty average and one footed. Martial is two footed and is more talented.
Statistics don't say he's average. He's not a big dribbler though that's for sure. Goalscoring player that wanders inside to get shots. Like mata perhaps with more acceleration and a good strike from distance.

JayJayOkocha1

Supports
PSG
I don't think PSG would want to piss United off. United have more influence power over UEFA than PSG. for an example if United want to change policy law regardless of financial duping that must be legal by sponsors through no connection linked to their owners that own company then United will have a full backing of many clubs like Barcelona and Real Madrid who is also concerned about financial dupping so that will encourage UEFA to take action, PSG will be in trouble.

PSG can't sign players from United but United can get player from PSG that has a release clause if they want to play for United. if we decide to play with them like they did with Barcelona and if news to be true about Neymar's release clause, we could buy him for 200m, who would win? It's United.
Long time lurker, you made me register just to answer this.

Release clause are not legal in Ligue 1. Any top club can do whatever they want, PSG will sell Neymar only if they want to.
And I'm pretty sure PSG is not afraid of United adding pressure on the UEFA. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern already did everything they could this summer.