Sandro Tonali - The new Pirlo?

izec

He will probably end up at one of the big Italian clubs. Verratti only ended up in PSG because of Leonardo.
i also think they offered him nice wages too, probably more than any other club would have done for a young and talented Serie B player.

MUfreak

Not completely sold on with this guy, looks a lil bit panicky under pressure from the little I've seen of him (YouTube vids though)

BlueHaze

He did decent against Cagliari last night had some good flashes but Cagliari had most of the ball so it was just most running for Brescia. He's a 19 year old built like a 30 year old. He's very strong and his main strengths are his vision and passing.

He will make his move to a big club soon enough. I hope it could be to us but he'll probably end up staying in Italy.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
tbh I don't think he's smiled once in his life. Google pictures of him holding the scudetto after winning it with his boyhood club. Looks about as happy as finding a fiver in an old jacket.

zaafi

tbh I don't think he's smiled once in his life. Google pictures of him holding the scudetto after winning it with his boyhood club. Looks about as happy as finding a fiver in an old jacket.
I'd probably not smile much either with teeth like his tbh

L1nk

Smiling or not - this guy never wanted to go to Newcastle, he was at his dream club and they basically forced him out because of the money. Don't be surprised if this ends up like an Angel Di Maria situation in a season or two

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He will want to go back to Milan asap. Probably 3 years at best in England

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Most here said he wasn’t all that and hasn’t developed as expected. Hopefully he doesn’t turn out to be a missed opportunity.