Sarr or Dembele?

ManchesterYoda

Not sure if that was serious or not but a fit Ousmane is a level or two above Sancho.
I consider them both at the same level.

First thing I compared them on just now was minutes per chance created.
37.59239 for Sancho.
37.59565 for Dembele.

You have to go into the thousandths column to split them. :lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Dembele has a lousy attitude and is made of glass

croadyman

Dembele. I just hope we try to put in a purchase option. If he stays fit his price will catapult.
Yeah I know but all signs are the club have no intention whatsoever of anything other than a loan and unfortunately Barca are only looking to sell him on a permanent basis

el3mel

Dembele all the way. Huge potential and enough time to rediscover his form and reignite his career. Not even close of a context.

Sarr will be so underwhelming.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Dembele, his injury problems are a huge concern but when he is fit, he offers so much to the team, proper unpredictable player.

Nori-

Balague just confirmed Dembele is staying at Barcelona and Sancho looks 99% to be staying at Dortmund.

WTF is going on at this club?! We've had months to do something and here we are in the last few hours with our two best options over.

SO embarrassing and demoralising.

mu4c_20le

Dembele has a lousy attitude and is made of glass
fecking hell, some of you are making him out to be some kind of convicted criminal. He's just a kid. And apparently put most of those issues behind him.

el3mel

Balague just confirmed Dembele is staying at Barcelona and Sancho looks 99% to be staying at Dortmund.

WTF is going on at this club?! We've had months to do something and here we are in the last 2 hours with our two best options over.

SO embarrassing and demoralising.
So either it's Sarr or depending on the two 18 years old kids we signed ? Crap.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
fecking hell, some of you are making him out to be some kind of convicted criminal. He's just a kid. And apparently put most of those issues behind him.
in that case I would say he'll have the attitude of a criminal.

RedDevil@84

WTF is going on at this club?!
Sancho - Dortmund want 120M
Dembele - Barca wants to sell for good money, rather than loan.

We don't have that kind of transfer kitty or the setup to negotiate successfully.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Dembele, if we can somehow get him fit, with an option to buy

ghagua

Dembele...the only option I'd take a punt on from the Championship would have been Buendia £20m or Benrahma £25m.
How dare you. He simply is not good enough for our precious club. He plays in the Championship, he is no superstar..........Looks at how Ole Watkins is performing at Villa....Oops.