Sarr or Dembele?

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
On loan with no obligation to buy.

Which would you prefer?

spiriticon

The cheaper one because I'd rather save up and have one more shot at Sancho next year. Maybe.

ghagua

Why not both? Sarr permanent, Dembele loan. We need motivated attacking talent real bad.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
If Dembele stays fit he can be as good as Sancho.

Sarr not even sure if he can slightly upgrade starting eleven, but I can be wrong about that.

George Beast

Not sure what Sarr's injury record is like but it couldn't be worse than Dembele's and that alone is reason enough to choose him of the two

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Definitely Dembele. If we had an option to buy and got him looking like a player again it’d be a hell of a deal. Add Sancho next year too and we’d have one of the best set of attacking options around.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Dembele in a first round knockout within 1 second

Infestissumam

Dembele. Not a fan of him at all, but at least there's a chance that he'll do something special every now and then. Not sure Sarr offers anything.

Steve Bruce

Neither.

Gun to head if I had to choose. Sarr and the only 2 reasons for it is, he'll stay fit for longer and he's cheaper.

Dembele talent wise pisses all over sarr but he's so Injury prone. No good sitting next to Jones all season

Chairman Steve

Eboue

Dembele. He is a potential superstar if you can depend on that hamstring not snapping... hopefully he can remain fit for a good 40-45 games for us this season, should he join.

ManchesterYoda

Dembele 100%. Dembele is better and uses his left foot. Sarr would be yet another BAD SIGNING.
So I'm expecting us to sign Sarr.

croadyman

Eboue

Dembele. He is a potential superstar if you can depend on that hamstring not snapping... hopefully he can remain fit for a good 40-45 games for us this season, should he join.
Yeah definitely Dembele but still think we are only looking for loan with option to buy, rather than obligation or a permanent deal either but maybe I am completely wrong

beingshe7don

Buy Sarr and Loan Dembele.... Sarr offers us depth.... Sell James and Lingard

ManchesterYoda

I'm happy the majority in this thread want Dembele. Hope Ole or Ed read this thread!!! :D

cj_sparky

Dembele...the only option I'd take a punt on from the Championship would have been Buendia £20m or Benrahma £25m.

Devil may care

Dembele, at least when he's fit he's very talented, Sarr isn't good enough and never will be.

Clermontois

Supports
France
If Dembele stays fit he can be as good as Sancho.

Sarr not even sure if he can slightly upgrade starting eleven, but I can be wrong about that.
Not sure if that was serious or not but a fit Ousmane is a level or two above Sancho.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Dembele probably can't do a star jump without tearing his hamstring, so I'd say Sarr

Clermontois

Supports
France
He has NEVER been as prolific as Sancho. EVER.
Who cares?

He has destroyed teams on any and every stage, Sancho has not.

Also watch Sancho's numbers drop off a cliff once he leaves Dortmund and faces proper competition.

Delano

Dembele. I just hope we try to put in a purchase option. If he stays fit his price will catapult.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Dembele. Not even close.
But I would want Traore though.