Saudi Takeover - Claim deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

red4ever 79

The only one I’d seen reporting it was the scum that is The Sun.

If The Sun said it was raining, I’d still look out my front window and see if it is or not.
Not a fan of the sun either, but it wasnt only the sun reporting it. Like others have said such a takeover would have to go through all of the due dilligence and be announced/pre announced in the right way to the stock market. That being said I do believe there is no smoke without fire.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Read on various sites they were stuck on the runway in their plane
Are you saying they were trying to take-over a plane?

No terrorism jokes or Con-Air references before anyone thinks of posting one. Should go without saying really but have to post it as I know what some are like.

FujiVice

I'm signed into linkedin, and on his account he's shared the news on his feed. The comments from fellow business men who attend their conferences are interesting as the post itself.

"Dennis Cortez Value Creator. Strategy and Business Development Director. 2h
I've seen this coming when I saw Avram Glazier and Richard Arnold in Riyadh during the MISK Global Forum in November last year. Seems more than a reality soon! Sorry I missed you there Brother Moaid. Will try to catch up next time and looking forward to attending the MISK Global Forum again."

I'm signed into linkedin, and on his account he's shared the news on his feed. The comments from fellow business men who attend their conferences are interesting as the post itself.

I've seen this coming when I saw Avram Glazier and Richard Arnold in Riyadh during the MISK Global Forum in November last year. Seems more than a reality soon! Sorry I missed you there Brother Moaid. Will try to catch up next time and looking forward to attending the MISK Global Forum again."
Looks like it's happening then?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Are you saying they were trying to take-over a plane?

No terrorism jokes or Con-Air references before anyone thinks of posting one. Should go without saying really but have to post it as I know what some are like.
Rumours are that they were eventually told to get off the plane. Maybe mechanical or something else. Have also read that they misbehaved a lot when they were there

RedDevilRoshi

Not a fan of the sun either, but it wasnt only the sun reporting it. Like others have said such a takeover would have to go through all of the due dilligence and be announced/pre announced in the right way to the stock market. That being said I do believe there is no smoke without fire.
Fair do’s.

I just think if this had a small remote possibility of happening, it would be all over social media with various media outlets picking up on the story.

Will see what happens

RedDevilRoshi

Interesting

lysglimt

Scout
Would be the worst thing ever - much worse than Glazers.

mu4c_20le

Why would they be casually talking about it on their public linkedin feed ? Maybe its just some kind of commercial deal

Infra-red

Why would they be casually talking about it on their public linkedin feed ? Maybe its just some kind of commercial deal
The fact that he's an absolute nobody also detracts from the story's credence. It all just smells like total BS. Thankfully.

TsuWave

Woodward with Saudi money would be incredibly fun, i'm just saying.

front three of Rashford-Ronaldo-Messi

:lol:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Looks inevitable with there being several meetings.

Seems to be too much smoke.

edcunited1878

This is far from official and is still on going, if a buyout is in the works.

Something this enormous isn't going to be remotely official or mentioned like this. There will be NDAs and only a handful of people will only be in the actual know.

People should just focus on tomorrow and walk away from this noise for the time being.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They’re relaxing some of rules in KSA. Having women wrestling et al. I can definitely see them buying us as a giant PR machine.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Woodward with Saudi money would be incredibly fun, i'm just saying.

front three of Rashford-Ronaldo-Messi

:lol:
Can you imagine Ole with Saudi money? AWB, Maguire, Tarkowski and Shaw in defence, Rice, Longstaff and Maddison in midfield, Jadon and Rashy on the flanks, Wilson upfront.

Teja

Saudis are actively diversifying from Oil and they'll have more than enough $ to spend if the Aramco IPO happens. Overall, they seem to be slowly trying to modernize, but as of now are pretty evil. I for one am happy to be rid of the Glazers.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
People thought Chevrolet was bad, how are they going to like Saudi Aramco plastered on our kits?
If it makes us the best team in England who cares? We need to be unleashed and allowed to use our money to it’s full potential and a new structure implemented. We could be dominant.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
If it makes us the best team in England who cares? We need to be unleashed and allowed to use our money to it’s full potential and a new structure implemented. We could be dominant.
But it would feel hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.