Saudi Takeover - Claim deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
If it makes us the best team in England who cares? We need to be unleashed and allowed to use our money to it’s full potential and a new structure implemented. We could be dominant.
I would rather not see this club used as a PR shill for a barbaric, backwards, terrorist supporting regime.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Why wouldn't they think of selling? A £3b profit isn't too shabby for the pathetic amount it took to buy the club. If the price to pay is Saudi ownership to get rid of Woodward then I'm all for it. If it's true then I can't see Ole lasting too long. They're going to want a marque name to run their new toy.

redshaw

I can see some verbal agreement handshake type deal but obviously will take a long time to complete.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
But it would feel hollow.
Nah it wouldn’t. We are a real club we haven’t been plucked from nowhere and let’s be honest you need to hire the right people to have true success.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Would people openly protest their human rights abuses and war crimes at every opportunity? Cause that would be needed.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I’m no fan of the Saudis but (half) hoping there’s some truth to this simply for the pissboiling it will cause everywhere. City and Chelsea have had owners with extremely sketchy backgrounds with years yet nobody in the media seems to care much but just you watch the incandescent rage which will appear if we are under Saudi ownership... :lol:

RedTiger

Half mast
I’m no fan of the Saudis but (half) hoping there’s some truth to this simply for the pissboiling it will cause everywhere. City and Chelsea have had owners with extremely sketchy backgrounds with years yet nobody in the media seems to care much but just you watch the incandescent rage which will appear if we are under Saudi ownership... :lol:
No doubt there'll be hypocrisy in the media.

Skills

Snitch
Will they change our colours to green? At least the green and gold scarves will be useful again

Hammondo

I don't want to be like city and Chelsea. This would be horrible, another push to give up on football.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
The LinkedIn page seems extremely legit.

I assume that talks are early, but agreed on principle, and this guy just went ahead and made an announcement on his own accord

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Probably fake and more likely the LinkedIn account has been compromised.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Would the devil remain on the crest? Lots of questions, but still no confirmation that there is any truth in the story.
The devil will remain due to reports of MBS taking a liking to his own face being on the crest.

mu4c_20le

Please be true.

And please sort out this beautiful fecking club and get it back where it belongs - the top.
Im sorry but we dont have any god given right to be at the top; we were there because we earned it. And to get back there, we need to earn it again. Not selling our soul to become some Saudi prince's plaything.

Bestie07

I was honored to attend an occasion at the home of the friend Faisal Abu Saq for owners and management #مانشستر_يونايتد And tried to confirm the sale of the club to
@PIFSaudi
But they are conservative on the news and decorated the meeting in the presence of legends #سامي_الجابر And #ماجد_عبدالله

Looks like we may be in the process of being bought by the state of Saudi Arabia.

TsuWave

Just saw a Human Rights or Neymar poll and the Neymar option was at 78% :lol::lol: (of 754 votes)

edit:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Looks like it is happening. Not sure how I should feel about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.