Say sorry for your conspiracy theories here

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
This is a democratic space for you to admit your conspiracy theories were total bs

Impulse

No amount of lenient officiating can account for David Luiz.

fontaine

Also a place for the people who said "If Brazil loses, a civil war will ensue"

Because clearly these underdeveloped Brazilians only care about football

But its ok moderation, you did a great job

Kulspruta

Did you think Silva should have been sent off early on?
Do you think that should've been a penalty? What about the second goal, wasn't the dutch player offside? What about the penalty on Oscar? Blind even had to come off because of the impact! What about the other penalty that shoul've been awarded for Brazil because of a hand ball? Now, what do you think?

RedCafe has been ridiculously biased against Brazil this World Cup, to the point of it becoming a joke. Rejoice, who knows next time your team will get out of the group stage.

justboy68

There was no conspiracy but some of the referees like in the Croatia and Colombia games couldn't handle the pressure from the crowd. That much was obvious.

fontaine

Did you think Silva should have been sent off early on?
Yes, lets talk about the other 20 decisions that went Holland's way (offside goal allowed, foul mutated into a penalty, 2 penalties that if the ref was 'bought' would've been callef), or should we just admit ref was bad?

Becknaldolencia

Also a place for the people who said "If Brazil loses, a civil war will ensue"

Because clearly these underdeveloped Brazilians only care about football

But its ok moderation, you did a great job
You really confuse me sometimes. Half of your posts are against Brazil and half are in their favor.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Do you think that should've been a penalty? What about the second goal, wasn't the dutch player offside? What about the penalty on Oscar? Blind even had to come off because of the impact! What about the other penalty that shoul've been awarded for Brazil because of a hand ball? Now, what do you think?

RedCafe has been ridiculously biased against Brazil this World Cup, to the point of it becoming a joke. Rejoice, who knows next time your team will get out of the group stage.
You very first post is a reply to me? And you still didn't answer?

fontaine

There was no conspiracy but some of the referees like in the Croatia and Colombia games couldn't handle the pressure
from the crowd. That much was
obvious.
Ref in Colombia game didn't even give a yellow to Zuniga in two red card plays

Another case of ref being bad for both sides turning into Brazil bought Fifa talk

Kulspruta

There was an offside call on Maxwell in the opening 3 minutes of the second half in a play that could've led to a dangerous opportunity... replays showed Holland players in front of him by about 3 or 4 meters!!!

I followed some of the game in the match thread and I was expecting to see some critics on the atrocious brazilian midfield and organization by the good posters I know there are in here. Instead, all I saw was a bunch of blind, biased people complaining about the ref and bad jokes. This place, during this World Cup, has become a joke.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Yes, lets talk about the other 20 decisions that went Holland's way (offside goal allowed, foul mutated into a penalty, 2 penalties that if the ref was 'bought' would've been callef), or should we just admit ref was bad?
Ref was very bad and I don't think there's been a conspiracy at all and have never, ever suggested as such. People who suggest such things are best ignored.

Don't feed the trolls, if you do they'll keep coming back!

Okocha119

Yes, I am indeed sorry that your national team is shit. Not even a bought referee can trump David Luiz ;)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I think it's pretty obvious that Blatter got mad a Brazil for going out despite his best efforts so he told the ref to be neutral this time.

Januzaj11

OP I wouldn't bother. Stupid people always want to feel smarter and superior for once by saying there are conspiracy theories.

Stupid people will always say stupid things. Not worth worrying about.

Kulspruta

Brazil were clearly given huge helping hands to get out of the group.

but even so...no amount helping hands can help such a shit team.
If there was a helping hand against Holland, the game could've been 2x0 for Brazil at the end of the second half! Despite the shitty performance! The two first dutch goals were results of bad calls, and Brazil had two clear penalties denied. And yet, in the match thread, all you see is people talking about the referee being a brazilian fan! You guys are nuts.

kiwired

I don't think it was just the English, Italians and Spanish who were cheering against Brazil.

Abizzz

Germany scored 5 goals in 30 mins. The referee took a look at Fred, Luiz and Julio Cesar and thought to himself there's only so much one ref can do...

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
If there was a helping hand against Holland, the game could've been 2x0 for Brazil at the end of the second half! Despite the shitty performance! The two first dutch goals were results of bad calls, and Brazil had two clear penalties denied. And yet, in the match thread, all you see is people talking about the referee being a brazilian fan! You guys are nuts.
don't worry....the pain will eventually recede.

Mustinjo

First goal isn't a pen, but it is a straight red. Yellow and a penalty considering it was a third minute is better option of the two for Brazil than Netherlands.

Kulspruta

don't worry....the pain will eventually recede.
Don't worry, I'm just fine. =)

In fact, I just had an awesome day in São Paulo, getting to know the city cultural center. Lot's of people dancing, rehearsing, reading, watching movies and listening to music. I had a great feijoada for lunch, the place was brimming! The skies were blue, with a little bit of a chilly wind. People smiling on the streets, talking about the weekend and the millions of options of what they could do. Now I'm off to a party in a friends house, full of nice and beautiful people, expecting to take some beautiful pictures.

What about you, how are you doing?

I guess at least Manchester has Elbow.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Is it unrealistic to suggest fifa wanted to make sure they didnt exit as early as the last 16 or quarter final stage?

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
What reason would people have to dislike Brazil before the tournament? Most on here are from the UK or Ireland.

I know you can say van Persie and van Gaal are involved so the United fans want Holland to win, but since the first game when Croatia had three decisions that went against them the reffing has been in Brazil's favour. Brazil fouled Colombia and Holland all game when they played them, the ref was very lenient. I'm not saying that the refs were paid off or any conspiracy like that, but it's clear that pressure from the crowd with the tournament where it was became too much and they lost control.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Don't worry, I'm just fine. =)

In fact, I just had an awesome day in São Paulo, getting to know the city cultural center. Lot's of people dancing, rehearsing, reading, watching movies and listening to music. I had a great feijoada for lunch, the place was brimming! The skies were blue, with a little bit of a chilly wind. People smiling on the streets, talking about the weekend and the millions of options of what they could do. Now I'm off to a party in a friends house, full of nice and beautiful people, expecting to take some beautiful pictures.

What about you, how are you doing?

I guess at least Manchester has Elbow.
just banter mate. :)

I'm in the US now... doing great thanks.

must get back one of these days.

tbh....Brazil need to build back bottom up.

I honestly cannot believe the same country that produced so many great teams...(my favourite is the 1982 one) has produced this one.

EDIT: enjoy the summer :)

fontaine

I'm not mad at all, we tied England's second best result in history iirc...
Now, Imagine cheering for such a shitty underachieving team like England.. THAT would make me mad... I guess the shit fans influence players performance

Kulspruta

What reason would people have to dislike Brazil before the tournament? Most on here are from the UK or Ireland.

I know you can say van Persie and van Gaal are involved so the United fans want Holland to win, but since the first game when Croatia had three decisions that went against them the reffing has been in Brazil's favour. Brazil fouled Colombia and Holland all game when they played them, the ref was very lenient. I'm not saying that the refs were paid off or any conspiracy like that, but it's clear that pressure from the crowd with the tournament where it was became too much and they lost control.
http://i.imgur.com/DXcZTHS.jpg

Brazil fouling Colombia and getting away with it! The ref was as lenient for Colombia as he was for Brazil, it's just that you didn't want to see it that way.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Referee was crap but I think Brazil benefited more by going 1-0 down and keeping Silva on than vice versa. Would have been just as bad, if not worse had they went down to 10 after a minute but Holland only had a free kick (which they may well have scored)

RobertPires

Supports
Robert Pires
There was no conspiracy but some of the referees like in the Croatia and Colombia games couldn't handle the pressure from the crowd. That much was obvious.
This. Don't think there was any active conspiracy or directive to push Brazil forwards but it seemed evident to most neutrals that some of the refs seemed pressurised to be more lenient to Brazil. Whether that was because of coded pressure emanating from FIFA to keep the hosts in the tournament or because they let the crowd get to them, isn't of too much consequence - point is Brazil noticeably got a raft of favourable decisions throughout the tournament. They got away with murder (almost literally) in the Colombia game and Croatia were robbed.

The ref tonight was shit .... but to both sides. Silva should have been off and Oscar's booking for simulation was harsh. It was the same ref who handled the USA Belgium game which is kind of weird because I thought he did really well there.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
http://i.imgur.com/DXcZTHS.jpg

Brazil fouling Colombia and getting away with it! The ref was as lenient for Colombia as he was for Brazil, it's just that you didn't want to see it that way.
It's nothing to do with 'wanting to see it that way', as I tried to explain in the opening line. I'm from the UK. I have no allegiance to either team, nor do many others that agree that Brazil have had favourable reffing and that they played dirty throughout the tournament.

The Farmer

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
I don't know. I saw so many fouls on robben, it was unreal. Elbow vs kuyt unpunished ( in my eyes red card )
Red card in second minute would have had more impact than a goal.

Granted, shouldn't have been a pen and oscar could have gotten one.