Scott McTominay is the laziest footballer we've ever had

lex talionis

A midfielder who’s terrified of the ball should not be starting for Manchester United.

Unless we get our transfer business sorted out, it’s time to go with Garner at CDM. McTominay has had four years to learn the job.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
He is not very good at football but not lazy. Rashford is the lazy one in the squad who actually has some talent.

Greck

We need to revisit the belief that coaching can fix just anyone.

Idxomer

We need to revisit the belief that coaching can fix just anyone.
That notion was never close to being true.

Klopp didn't try to fix Lucas Leiva and Joe Allen and both were far better midfielders than McTominay, they probably still are.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Luke Shaw is the one who drives me the craziest, I feel like he runs less than anyone, pretty much never. He’s a jogger.

kthanksbye

Luke Shaw is the one who drives me the craziest, I feel like he runs less than anyone, pretty much never. He’s a jogger.
That's his top speed.
Also, how many times did he hit the first man with his crosses? 4?

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Think the most frustrating thing about Shaw is that we know what he's capable of. Shawberto Carlos was the best LB in the world, and now we're getting this lazy, half assed version.

With McT you could always argue that this is his ceiling and he's giving it his all, which is fair enough. It's not his fault we have not better alternatives. But Shaw could be so much better

stoinz

I don't think he is lazy. In fact quite the opposite, he is one player in the team that I have no doubt that always gave his all. He is just not very good, is not his fault that we have no better options.

M16Red

A midfielder who’s terrified of the ball should not be starting for Manchester United.

Unless we get our transfer business sorted out, it’s time to go with Garner at CDM. McTominay has had four years to learn the job.
If you think Garner will be anything different your mistaken, I watched Forest alot last season and he is a very similar player.

I have hope with him because of positional play, but the game can pass him by. Maybe with ETH he'll come good.

dove

Wouldn't say he is lazy but he is definitely one of the least talented footballers we have had in years. Guy has absolutely nothing to suggest he is good enough for the PL but somehow how has over 100 apps for us. Mental.

Bogga

This sudden massive interest in various midfielders. SMS, Guido, Rabiot... Is it because ETH saw what a liability he and Fred is or is it because every other human being, all journalists included saw it as well?

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I don't think he is lazy. In fact quite the opposite, he is one player in the team that I have no doubt that always gave his all. He is just not very good, is not his fault that we have no better options.
Gives his all my ass. His constant jogging back at half pace after we lose the ball is a major reason why we are so susceptible to being hit on the counter.

stoinz

Gives his all my ass. His constant jogging back at half pace after we lose the ball is a major reason why we are so susceptible to being hit on the counter.
I noticed this in the last game but I thought was more of a tactical instruction to stay in position. Last season he was running all over the place, chasing after lose balls and people were calling him headless chicken.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I noticed this in the last game but I thought was more of a tactical instruction to stay in position. Last season he was running all over the place, chasing after lose balls and people were calling him headless chicken.
Nah, he was only chasing when the ball was near him, once the play is away he’ll just start to jog unlike Fred who’ll hustle back to actually try and defend.

Red_scot1981

I’m Scottish and even I admit that he is utterly turbo. At first I liked him purely because he was Scottish (guilty), however I watch him very closely every game and he is absolutely lazy. He never breaks out of a jog, is consistently making himself unavailable for a pass and is generally just nowhere near the standard required to play at united!!!! And to the people who say he is not lazy what games are you watching!! He is in constant 3rd gear, never breaks his balls to get back or go forward!! But it’s not his fault he keeps getting selected!! I’m also raging that ETH kept Maguire on as captain!!!!