Scott McTominay is the laziest footballer we've ever had

Traub

Genuinely though is there anyone better in the squad? My guess is not. That's more of the problem.

Mainoldo

Just sell him. Why is he even here. He’s worst than Fellaini and Darren Gibson.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Don't know about lazy. But he's absolutely shit. Championship level CM.

Idxomer

Hes a joke.

ETH is quite daft playing him in my opinion. Hes so shit and its so obvious.
But but managers pick him so they must see something we're oblivious to understand.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Should never play for us again, he's just not good enough.

Vapor trail

What I can't understand is why it takes being 2-0 down at OT for fans to realize its been a poor summer window, Murtough is closer to being a failure than a success and United are unprepared this season.

flappyjay

You could put him in a 100m sprint for an Olympic Gold, and he still wouldn't break a jog.
I wouldn't call him lazy but he is too flawed a midfielder. Can't pass and lacks the other aspects of a good passer e.g vision. Then his positioning is at youth academy level.

The United

His passing has always been pretty crap which is a worry for the position he plays in. Yet managers keep playing. He is one of our abundance academies graduates - Williams, Pereira - who try to be a tough man to compensate their lack of ability.

It is criminal at this point that we didn't try to reinforce the base of the midfield for years. Forget about FDJ, we need more there even with FDJ coming.

izec

He made a professional career at United :lol:

Jose fooled us and is laughing, and we start playing him

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Said 1000 times on here, but he’s one of the luckiest footballers ever.

UnitedWA

In Bosnian language you pronounce his name Skot which means bastard, and that's him. Useless, but after 3 managers still here, so I am thinking that he is bastard son of Glazers.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Doesnt have the technical ability at all. He works hard and that is it.

flappyjay

Genuinely though is there anyone better in the squad? My guess is not. That's more of the problem.
That's why it should have been addressed weeks ago. There is people who genuinely believe Neves wouldn't be a huge upgrade on him.

Canagel

Is Fergie influencing our managers to play him?

year after year of mediocrity yet his position is comfortably secure and all our managers seem to rate him.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He’s rubbish mun

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
No he's not the laziest player ever. Weve been blessed with loads of those the past 5 year. Martial, rashford, pogba, Ronaldo etc.. Etc.

TGod

Absolutely horrible player. Should be playing for Wycombe

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
But but managers pick him so they must see something we're oblivious to understand.
Its more they are oblivious. MtT has been more bad than good, as have our teams performances. The other managers also got sacked, so you know.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
VDB can't be worse than this guy, surely? And VDB isn't the answer either, he looks ordinary and totally uninspiring whenever I've seen him, but he can keep it simple and actually show for the ball. There's literally nothing McT is good at, not even being in the positions a CM should be.

Hard to believe Jose, Ole, RR and now Ten Hag all see something in him that makes him a regular starter.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Laziness is literally the one thing he isn't. You could have chosen anything else.

Lock thread, ban OP from making threads in future
My thoughts.

Idxomer

Is Fergie influencing our managers to play him?

year after year of mediocrity yet his position is comfortably secure and all our managers seem to rate him.
Maybe not Fergie but most certainly Fletcher.

cj_sparky

Pathetic player.

Wants to take no responsibility, by simply showing for a ball and being an option for a pass. Coupled with his clumsy dribbling and every other cumbersome parts of his game.

Shoulders back, puff that chest and and keep on jogging...and jogging...and jogging. Forrest Gump it straight out of Old Trafford.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
VDB can't be worse than this guy, surely? And VDB isn't the answer either, he looks ordinary and totally uninspiring whenever I've seen him, but he can keep it simple and actually show for the ball. There's literally nothing McT is good at, not even being in the positions a CM should be.

Hard to believe Jose, Ole, RR and now Ten Hag all see something in him that makes him a regular starter.
VDB is absolute wank. Worse than McTominay by a mile.

Skills

Snitch
Most managers are actually just cowards for the most part.

I reckon if someone started playing Cristiano Ronaldo as a CB - the next 2 managers would continue to play him in the same position, until you'd get one to have the sense to realise that he's actually not one.

hobbers

This is why you don’t let championship players stick around as squad members, because then it gives managers the option to play them

GreatDane

I've had hopes that he could step up with proper training as he has qualities I like, but it's over - he'll never be good enough for us.

RuudTom83

Forget assists or goals…he is a midfielder who can’t control the midfield.

Simply can’t do it!

The odd foul or goal to show he has passion is not going to change anything.