Scott Parker | Fulham manager

Samid

follows Pogue around, fixing his images
Five draws in a row. He has made them hard to beat and they please some decent stuff too.

Massive credit to Parker. Has chopped and changed Fulham since their disastrous start, made them very hard to beat and a lot of their transfer market business has been good.

Think they'll stay up over Brighton, Potter is far too naive. Both teams need a clinical striker

Haddock

People can talk about Arteta's hair all they want but Parker's lego cut is the real deal.

Rustyspider13

Thought he set the team up well today. Showed more desire to play than Spurs.

I wonder if he'll apologize to everyone :rolleyes:

FujiVice

Is he going to be one of these managers that gets results against the big sides and loses to everyone else?

city-puma

This is the third Fulham game I watched this season. The first one is around early season. Fulham was a complete mess in that game and made me wonder how they got the promotion.
but the latest two games are pretty shocking to watch for me. They become a completely different team. They play beautiful football with many very good offensive players. They fight with spirit and play positively. They can counter attack very well.
Scott Parker must have something to turn the team from the early season shambles to what they are now. As another new generation manager, worth to paying attention to.
Spurs is a joke. The contrast is so sharp to see how the two teams played. Speechless :lol: