Scottish Football 23-24

Pintu

With the 0-0 at Dundee, this is becoming very difficult for Rangers.

Strachan8

The favourable decisions the old firm get is absolutely crazy. No idea how that’s not an Aberdeen penalty.
Forget about a ’deep state’ in Washington or London it is alive and well at the SFA! Not a chance that stonewall pen isn‘t given if roles reveresed.

Swedish_Plumber

Forget about a ’deep state’ in Washington or London it is alive and well at the SFA! Not a chance that stonewall pen isn‘t given if roles reveresed.
Haha yeah I think you’re right! The refs have a vested interest in keeping the 2 money spinners up there (not that they need to, they’re gonna be there regardless). It’s shite when they get that extra help but especially in instances like today when it’s a close game and they’re playing shite.

Reiver

I'm not long back from the semi final today. Disappointed we couldn't give Rangers more of a match.
M'on the the Celtic in the final.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
I'm not long back from the semi final today. Disappointed we couldn't give Rangers more of a match.
M'on the the Celtic in the final.
I didn't realise you are a Hearts fan. Weren't great yesterday although yee had a couple of decent spells.

Final too close to call.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The favourable decisions the old firm get is absolutely crazy. No idea how that’s not an Aberdeen penalty.
Seems a lot of the conversation on here weekly is really dodgy decisions given to Celtic.

Yet Celtic fans on X are really paranoid about referees against them. Bonkers.