Scottish Football 23-24

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The refs a shambles in this game. Sees someone clash there head and plays advantage

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Yeah he's been shite, think he is going for most wrong decisions in a match record.
It must be very easy to pass all the refereeing courses. The amount of bad refs that are out there, it’s unreal. I much prefer foreign refs and think they should introduce some of them into English football.

Loon

:lol:
Has the manager at Rangers done a good job or has Brendan performed his usual for it to be so tight?

Nico87

The old firm derby is one of the most consistently entertaining games in football ( or I just get lucky whenever I watch it).

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
The old firm derby is one of the most consistently entertaining games in football ( or I just get lucky whenever I watch it).
In my experience Ibrox has a better atmosphere than Parkhead so the old firms at Ibrox seem better. Today is proving that.

Painful to say that from an Aberdeen fan.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
If that pen got given then this should be ruled out for that foul…
Kicks his knee. No goal
Exact same foul for the penalty for the disallowed goal. How can you favour one and not the other?

All big decisions correct today. Celtic lucky to have 11 men on the pitch though.

What a game to watch though. Brilliant viewing.

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
I think it was a pen. Kicked him.

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
Surely AJ had to be booked then and would have been off.
Thought that too. Lucky lucky boy.

Edit. Just seen it again after being told by many neutrals it wasn't a penalty. AJ gets the ball before any contact. VAR didn't show this to the ref at all. Actually disgraceful

Last edited:

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I think it was a pen. Kicked him.
Of course it was but it doesn’t fit the narrative that Beaton was out to screw Celtic.

Beaton had a fantastic game and every big decision was correct.

It was also a brilliant game to watch from goals from 20 seconds to 93 minutes. Great advert for Scottish football only let down with lack of away fans for me.

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
How many games left after the split ?
5 games. Glasgow Derby will probably be the 3rd game to stop any chance of an official title decider. Probably the only league in the world who will actively avoid having a last day title decider. Too much excitement.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
5 games. Glasgow Derby will probably be the 3rd game to stop any chance of an official title decider. Probably the only league in the world who will actively avoid having a last day title decider. Too much excitement.
Pretty sure they changed it after Hugh Dallas got coined and Rangers won the league there in 1999.

Reiver

Pretty sure they changed it after Hugh Dallas got coined and Rangers won the league there in 1999.
Big Hugh said it was like getting shot, although I'm not sure he is in any position to compare.

A title decider on the last day of the season between Celtic and Rangers is the last thing Scotland needs.

Oscar Bonavena

Yes at Celtic Park
That might slightly tilt it in Celtic's favour but from what I've seen so far, Celtic seem more likely to drop points against the other teams than Rangers. Normally whoever comes out on top in the OF over the season wins the league but that might not be the case this season.

Exciting finish to the season at least.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
Celtic big favourites now, which is nice. Beat them at Celtic Park and we'll win the league.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
League is over now.

That big striker Rangers have is not a footballer.

thisisnottaken1

We actually won a game! :eek: for the first time since October I think. We beat Montrose 1-0 tonight. Obviously it doesn’t matter as we’re already relegated, but still.