Season Tickets

RonaldoVII

£722 in the J stand, haven't received mine yet. Was good when you got a pack of things with it rather than just an envelope with the card in it.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I had an email today saying my pack was being prepared to post, and to expect it in the next 7 days. I hadn't queried it with them or anything, so I can only guess the emails are to stop people phoning them up asking where the ticket is.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I had an email today saying my pack was being prepared to post, and to expect it in the next 7 days. I hadn't queried it with them or anything, so I can only guess the emails are to stop people phoning them up asking where the ticket is.
I got that email today but I got the ticket on Thursday.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Have they done away with the opt in/out scheme for League Cup? I couldn't remember doing it this time around and the letter with the season ticket is a bit vague.
No - same as usual

Stan Jefferson

Yeah, I got the email saying mine will be dispatched shortly today but they arrived over a week ago.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I know this is an old thread, but I have forgotten how to start a new one. :(

09:25
Season ticket prices frozen again for next season
All those sponsorships with noodle partners, tyre partners and coffee partners keep the ticket prices the same.

Andrew Kilduff‏ @TuftyMUFC

#mufc season ticket prices frozen for the 2018/19 season with a new 18-25 age category in the Stretford End Lower at reduced prices.

1:05 am - 29 Mar 2018

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Would have been shocked if they had gone up. Club have the sense to realise that any raise in season ticket price will not be worth the negative PR.

CodeRed

Its fantastic that its kept at the same price. The thing that pee's me off is the travel cost of getting to the game's keeps going up ridiculously. Which is out of the hands of United. At least over the years we have been given free beer, pie vouchers with our season tickets which puts a smile on when i remember to take them into the ground.