Season Tickets

jojose

I have not got mine yet, anybody received theirs? Sure they said they would be posted in June.

Bosws87

Peoples started arriving yesterday so will be in the next few days no doubt.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

I have not got mine yet, anybody received theirs? Sure they said they would be posted in June.
Yeah my confirmation email said June but everyone I've asked said it's usually end of July so the email must have been wrong. But as everyone has said, should be any day now. The excitement for the new season is building nicely!!

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I might be able to answer if I had a spare £90,000 or whatever they cost these days :lol::nono:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Sent out in batches from what I gather. Some from the ticket office reckon end of next week.

GeorgieBoy

Haha thats my Old seat i moved to J stand the season after, its hilarious how unrestricted the view is! i don't miss the stairs though!
I know haha. I was a bit concerned when I got them thinking I'd miss loads of the game, all I have to do is lean forward a bit and can see everything.

Stan Jefferson

Mine cost me £350 due to having a restricted view. I'm in the North-East quadrant and can't see about a metre squared area of the pitch near the corner flag.
That's pretty good, they're normally about £800 around there aren't they?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mine cost me £350 due to having a restricted view. I'm in the North-East quadrant and can't see about a metre squared area of the pitch near the corner flag.
Quite a small area but must have still felt a bit irritating, even for such a discount.

I remember sitting at the back, literally the back row of East 2 once (row 40), and you see the whole pitch, but about 2cm above the far cross bar.

So much better sitting way further down the stand now. Seeing some sky!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
East Stand tier 2 for me, also £703. Really good price I think considering the disgraceful amounts you hear Chelsea/Arsenal etc charging
I'd totally pay that. Curious what the Chelsea and Arsenal season tickets go for?

Bosws87

mines £722 a year now not arrived yet, I'm in J stand love it their get to stand up for the whole game and there is actually some atmosphere!

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Not heard about mine yet. Half way up north stand, pretty much on the half way line. Great spot but it's dead, atmosphere wise. That said, I can't wait for the season to start. Enjoyed the first couple of free weekends but I'm done in now!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Got mine yesterday and my brother got his today. The little bit of merch you get is great, especially since all we got last year was a brown envelope and a letter.

Stan Jefferson

A metal pin badge of the crest, a leather wallet to keep the ticket in, and the usual vouchers.
Its pretty good this year relatively speaking, the little pin badge is quite nice.

Every year without fail I forget about the vouchers though, I'm pretty sure in all the years I've had my season ticket I've never once used a single voucher.

EverReddy

Its pretty good this year relatively speaking, the little pin badge is quite nice.

Every year without fail I forget about the vouchers though, I'm pretty sure in all the years I've had my season ticket I've never once used a single voucher.
we used to save our pie vouchers for the Wigan match :lol:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

Yeah me neither but that's only because I never go to the actual kiosk as the queues are always massive. I go to the standalone people but they don't accept vouchers for some reason. Having said that it might be too much for their brains to process.

The same guy has been serving me for about 2 years now and it always comes to something like £8.80. Without fail, he will short change me the 20p, probably because he hasn't got the change, or possibly because he is an idiot. I let it slide the first 20 odd times and then pointed it out to him. He still tries it every time! I reckon United have had like an extra £20 quid off me due to him :lol:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
The first batch started arriving yesterday. I think they go out in some order. Could be alphabetical.

Magnus

Another mad swede
Come on Magnus, after all these years you know that cup matches are extra
Yep but they have frozen the prices for a few years now so I'd thought it was about time they were giving the fans some credit by giving them a free for the groupstage games in the CL. Footie last few years hasn't exactly been entertaining like Doc, Ron, Fergie;)

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Have they done away with the opt in/out scheme for League Cup? I couldn't remember doing it this time around and the letter with the season ticket is a bit vague.