Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini are 'the plague and cholera' according to Eric Cantona

RayK47

I assume that Blatter is the Plague and Platini is respectively the Cholera correct? The Daily Mail is AIDs.

ManniKaltz

Cantona does have a point and is one of the few who has the guts to finger point at them, rightfully so!

Get In Scholesy

Eric Cantona ladies and gentleman. Truly the King, he has the Royal Bollocks to verbally slay such corrupt men in charge of the two largest football governing bodies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just when I thought I couldn't love this man any more.

HabeasC

There is way too much corruption, bias and incompetency and the top of FIFA and UEFA.

Blatter needs to go.

CrashDavis

Shows the balls and fairness of the man when he's willing to a slam a guy who helped revive his flagging career.

Murphman

Eric Cantona ladies and gentleman. Truly the King, he has the Royal Bollocks to verbally slay such corrupt men in charge of the two largest football governing bodies.
Can I just say as a Liverpool supporter for over 50 years who is still hurting from his winner in 1996, ALL of the above is spot on. Cantona transcends bitter rivalry, there aren't many you can say that about.