Sergej Milinkovic Savic

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I would say he's more Dele Alli than Pogba, if you need a comparison. Great player imho, Lazio will sell for €70-80m too i reckon. He wants out and they've just seen how he plays if unmotivated/sulking. They really have no choice but to sell, and they're actively trying to

red4ever 79

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I would say he's more Dele Alli than Pogba, if you need a comparison. Great player imho, Lazio will sell for €70-80m too i reckon. He wants out and they've just seen how he plays if unmotivated/sulking. They really have no choice but to sell, and they're actively trying to
Sorry I don't follow, he's like Dele Alli or he's a great player?

Suvvernmanc

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Claudio Lotito is really fecking this up for him. Regardless if he comes to Us, PSG or Juve.

evil_geko

Would love him here, one underwhelming season where whole Lazio team was shit doesn't negate how good he is. Not surprised at Caf overreacting with "he's shit" posts like usual though.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
If there was no such thing as FFP, then yes. But with FFP in place (as long as it is enforced) then they shouldn't be able to afford the outlay.

Unless they are self generating huge amounts of £.
Or sell players which they would need to especially in midfield

kirk buttercup

Would love him here, one underwhelming season where whole Lazio team was shit doesn't negate how good he is. Not surprised at Caf overreacting with "he's shit" posts like usual though.
agree 100% . last years summer transfer question was "how could we fit Pogba and SMS into the same team" I would go for dybala too as I think he is quality too just had a tough . both would be good additions

KristianMackle

Is this our next Sneijder? I'd take Ndidi over him. We need mobile defensive midfielders alongside a player like Bruno Fernandes if we do get him.

Gandalf

Not true, they will sell Khedira, Benta and If needed, Pjanic as well.
Matuidi,Pogba,Rabiot,Ramsey for 3 midfield positions is not bad.
Pjanic isn't going anywhere and I am not sure the market for Khedira will be strong at this point in his career, they might have to give him a free to a rich Chinese club that will pay for a clearly over the hill player. Benta may have a decent market.

yamo123x

Had a poor season last year, by all accounts left on the bench for parts of it, never impressed me when i watched him, likewise didnt see much when playing for Serbia either.He certainly never stands out.Scores the odd screamer and does the occasional worldly skill but is he the man to step up and take us forward? Im not sure.

Would rather we went for Maddison who has end product in prem league as well as one of Saul Niguez or Ceballos.

However if pogba goes i strongly think our statement signing will be Christian Eriksson.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I was waiting for that. Rashford. James. Longstaff. Bruno!! Perhaps
Banter :lol::lol: seriously though I think we should be looking at a different profile of midfield player than Savic personally, we seem to be missing an excellent defensive 6 if we get someone like Bruno in rather than what Savic would offer. Given our defence is a shambles also... I have zero faith in Matic personally

dev1l

Pjanic isn't going anywhere and I am not sure the market for Khedira will be strong at this point in his career, they might have to give him a free to a rich Chinese club that will pay for a clearly over the hill player. Benta may have a decent market.
Khedira is crocked

dasty

Holy shit not even in Championship players thread like McGinn have I seen this much negativity. This guy must be League-One standard. :lol:

ExoduS

This guy is nothing special. Pretty average player, playing in average team in the average league.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Just watching his highlights and he looks a different player last year to the one before. Looks like he's bulked up or something as he looks really immobile and most of his highlights were last ditch tackles made after he'd been left behind by a player. He was scoring for fun in 2017 and looked promising.

Eddy_JukeZ

If we sold Pogba and spent the bulk of his fee on SMS, I'd be livid and furious.

He is nowhere near worth the price tag touted. We should steer clear of him at all costs.

Matst1

If we sold Pogba and spent the bulk of his fee on SMS, I'd be livid and furious.

He is nowhere near worth the price tag touted. We should steer clear of him at all costs.
Do you work in football? Are you a scout of some sort? Just curious

gr3yham3

Thought this is a good read

Yeah it was a good read. I think it is a good sign that he is willing to work his socks off in a deeper role to help his team and not just look to score and assist for the spotlight. Think he will do well for us in CM and surprise a fair amount of people. The fact that he releases the ball faster than Pogba rather than holding on to it for too long is very important in Ole's style of play which is more direct.

minh_loc_xoay

The new Nicolas Gaitan. United is gonna get linked with him any summer from now. Nothing new... :rolleyes:

MUFC OK

The only option for me is Pogba does leave. He looks to have a similar skill set, is a couple of years younger and would represent a fresh start for us, we should be all over it. Also, he rumoured to be available for £67.5m!? Special player imo.

Suv666

Apparently he has been pretty good. I was under the impression he had a poor season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Apparently he has been pretty good. I was under the impression he had a poor season.

He wasn't quite as good as he was the season before and he had an underwhelming World Cup, which is likely the only time most here have seen him play closely, these factors may be why his rating has taken such a beating. As it's already been stated all of Lazio were somewhat underwhelming last year in general so he wasn't the odd one out.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Last season there were rumours that SMS had everything done and dusted with Juventus for next year which turned the fans against him. He was pretty fatigued after last season (+ because of the WC) and his performance wasn't that great. That fuelled the conspiracy theories that I've already mentioned which saw the fans turning against him. Lets be clear, he's not as great as he showed during his first year in the Serie A. However he's quite a talented lad who would do well with us if we ever buy him. A 60m-70m bid should do the trick.

If we replace Pogba with SMS and Bruno then I'll be happy.

R'hllor

Regardless of my opinion on him, have to say something about Serbian national team. If you basing your opinion about Serbian players on their performances in national team, dont waste your time. Whole thing stinks from top of FA to national team, they are able to turn prime Ronaldo to look like Obertan, corruption in any single way possible, due low standards, agents have free path to push their clients for exposure for future transfers ( R. Petrovic being able to join Blackburn for example ) etc.