Sergio Ramos

JarkiJarko

Ronaldo isn't the goat, Ramos is. He may be a dirty player but man, how many CL finals did he win them? Always on top of his game when it really matters.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Despite the Salah incident, he's been class so far.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Him and Varane deserve a lot of credit for Real’s Champions League run. They’ve been massively reliant on that pair bailing out the midfield and full backs when they’ve been posted missing for much of the campaign. No other partnership has defended so high, so pro-actively and covered so well in exposed 1v1 situations.

Simbo

Looked 50/50 the Salah thing, Salah had his arm across him, they were pulling at each other, Salah was weaker and fell more awkwardly.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If RM win, I swear I'll never abuse him again. All because he managed to injure Salah

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
You think he genuinely knew how to injure Salah's shoulder whilst they're both falling over?
Yes.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that falling on top of someone with their arm hooked like that is going to be nasty.

And then when you factor in the fact that Ramos is a cnut and the whole world knows it, it becomes hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

GeorgieBoy

Proper horrible, shithouse of a player. A cnut of the highest order.
What I'd give for him to play for us...

Schneckerl

You think he genuinely knew how to injure Salah's shoulder whilst they're both falling over?
Nah it's just a weird coincidence that's it's the red card world record holder Ramos out of all players. :lol: How can someone underestimate him so much, he's the biggest winning player in recent times.

Charles Miller

He was grabbing Salahs right arm all the time. The chances of an injury in the end of that movement was always high. Looks like he wanted to hurt the Liverpool player.

The Bloody-Nine

That people actually believe Real are so terrified of Mo Salah that Ramos put him in a 360 degree, arm bar flip, with a twist, has made my night. :lol:

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Annoying as feck he injured Salah, but it didn’t look intentional. Brilliant defender, btw.

Kazi

That people actually believe Real are so terrified of Mo Salah that Ramos put him in a 360 degree, arm bar flip, with a twist has made my night. :lol:
Rumour has it Real had Ramos undergo 120 hours of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training in preparation for this final, and it sure has paid off

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Him and Varane deserve a lot of credit for Real’s Champions League run. They’ve been massively reliant on that pair bailing out the midfield and full backs when they’ve been posted missing for much of the campaign. No other partnership has defended so high, so pro-actively and covered so well in exposed 1v1 situations.
Varane is nothing special, IMO. Ramos is great for few years now, just few years ago he was still a clown who was making mistake after mistake and people were overrating him, but he has finally turned into a proper good modern CB.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I think he deliberately kept hold of him and dragged him to the ground by his arm, in a way that always had a good chance of hurting the player. Whether he meant to actually hurt him or not doesn't really matter, it was still a deliberate and quite cnutish foul regardless.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Looked quite clearly accidental, they fight for position on the ball, the arms get tied up and as they fall ramos ends up pulling salah's arm under him. If he did that on purpose he's an evil genius honestly. I don't think he pulled him down intentionally, nevermind trapping his arm and falling on it